Dat HC + SC

Top notch vid from ziggyd today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpU1RyBhZwE

Dem feels. As a HC player, I find it easy to crap on SC because I hate it. That is not a reflection of those who play sc, just how I feel when I play it. Play what you want to play and enjoy the nerf bat!
ppl are taking the banter way too seriously
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Reminds me of when I was a forum moderator and pushed really hard for GGG to make demeaning other players playstyles (e.g. "scrubcore" "alt+f4core") a punishable offense.

They said it was fine. I guess Ziggy's wrong.

Spoiler
Kappa
I cannot abide those who play a different league than me, they are sinners and infidels and the land must be purged of their existence in order for the One True league to rule.

Casual-a-softcore!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
pneuma wrote:
Reminds me of when I was a forum moderator and pushed really hard for GGG to make demeaning other players playstyles (e.g. "scrubcore" "alt+f4core") a punishable offense.

They said it was fine. I guess Ziggy's wrong.

Spoiler
Kappa

/thread.

Nothing to discuss if GGG support such separation and offense.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Last edited by qquno on Dec 18, 2014, 5:43:47 PM
Honestly videos like this one are creating the thing more than fixing it, because overall hc vs. Sc is a minor thing. Ziggy says it happens a lot, allow me to disagree. Only a few retards from both sides think they are smart by bashing other players because they play an other league, big deal.

And nobody worries about these dudes that said to Ziggy they stopped playing because they felt they could not play how they wanted to play ? I don't give a damn about what people think concerning which league I play, and they most probably think nothing about it. Who quits a game he likes because some random retard said something about his playstyle, seriously ? Nobody prevents anyone to play what they want to play, jesus.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Dec 19, 2014, 5:43:44 AM
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
Top notch vid from ziggyd today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpU1RyBhZwE

Dem feels. As a HC player, I find it easy to crap on SC because I hate it. That is not a reflection of those who play sc, just how I feel when I play it. Play what you want to play and enjoy the nerf bat!

HC league suck!

Oh and it's not a reflection on you. It's just that the league you play in, sucks donkey balls. lol at playing a league in a game that can one shot you or desync you or kill you with unlucky and out of your control stuff.

Last edited by Warmey on Dec 18, 2014, 10:37:00 PM
If you overheard someone talking about you and they said "yeah that guy is really hardcore" you'd be like "fuck yeah I'm the man (or lady or ladyman PC LOL)"

If you heard them say "yeah that guy is really soft" you'd feel like a chump.

I think the root of the divide is the way things are labeled. POE is a "hardcore" game. That means if you play games for casual fun you don't belong here. That message is sent out in description of the game on the front page. Or at least that's how alot of people here seem to interpret it. Now all of a sudden casual is an insult. What I don't get is why people care so much in a game where someones ability or inability to play the game has 0 effect on anyone else. There is no feeding the other team in this game. There is no way to hinder your race opponents progress. You can't stop someone from scoring more points than you. The game is about how well YOU do and what decision YOU make and how well YOUR OWN experiences serve you. What everyone else is doing doesn't matter. Play the game how you want to.
As others have said, I think the whole HC vs SC thing is a bit overblown. It might show up on the forums but that is because the forums are a toxic cesspool. In-game, I really don't see it that often.

Also, who cares? If someone is crapping on you for your league of choice, why should that even bother you? They have to stroke their ego by belittling you. That is life, there are always people like that. Shrug it off, move on!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
Who quits a game he likes because some random retard said something about his playstyle, seriously ? Nobody prevents anyone to play what they want to play, jesus.

QFT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info