Flicker is nerfed? Did you mean 3% and not 30% What a joke.

I have max resists, 1074 HP and 51% phys damage reduction and just got 2 shot before the third flicker MS hit even went off.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 19, 2014, 2:32:16 PM
You should avoid tanking multi frenzy charge flickers if you only have 1k life. Either avoid the fight untill the charges expires or summon a totem and/or reflect guardian to tank some of the multistrike hits. Also stuff like molten and immortal calluse them!
I am starting to get frustrated when I see new players join pvp and say Flicker is OP because they do not know how to deal with it.

At competitive levels, flicker is not op. At new player levels, players think its op. Why? because there is actually skill involved in pvp, but thats not something people think exists.

I'd recommend watching videos and learning pvp before raging on the forum
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
I am starting to get frustrated when I see new players join pvp and say Flicker is OP because they do not know how to deal with it.

At competitive levels, flicker is not op. At new player levels, players think its op. Why? because there is actually skill involved in pvp, but thats not something people think exists.

I'd recommend watching videos and learning pvp before raging on the forum

this guy got payed to help balance lld, blaim him
Selminus, flicker got nerfed. At this point buddy, it's just you.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 19, 2014, 2:35:13 PM
flicker still op
"
boye wrote:

Nope. Did not.

Also no one in alpha ever deemed flicker to be op. Probably because we actually know how to deal with it easily.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Dec 19, 2014, 4:40:47 AM
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
boye wrote:

Nope. Did not.

Also no one in alpha ever deemed flicker to be op. Probably because we actually know how to deal with it easily.

+1

There should be a new forum policy "you must post videos,tree and gear before QQING on the forms."

It reminds me of the teamliquid site for SC2 people post threads about things being op and then when you watch a replay of their match you see their mechanics arnt that great and that's why they are loosing.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Dec 19, 2014, 7:49:34 AM
Flicker is so far from OP you've got to be a bum if you think its stronk.
The only thing flicker is OP for is creating desync

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info