gemcuters prism

Is there a formula to make gemcutter's prism or do I have to
trade for them?
Here are all known (I think) recipes:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system
Masters are probably your best source, they often sell quality gems which can then be exchanged for GCP.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Easiest way is to save all the quality skill gems you find + check you're masters after you do their daily's cause they often sell some for 1 alch...then sell them when you have enough to get a prism back!
You should - in most cases - only "use" a GCP with a lvl-20 gem to create a lvl-1 gem with 20 quality.
Using it for a single percent quality is kind of a waste.
Anything at or above 15% may sell for more to a player. Depends what it is.

Personally, I vendor anything below 15% for the GCP recipe.

It's just my take. Maybe this helps. Others may do differently.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
How do you create a level 1 gem with 20 quality?
"
johnn9977 wrote:
How do you create a level 1 gem with 20 quality?
Sell a level 20 gem and a GCP to a vendor.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
But how do you get the right gem you want???
"
johnn9977 wrote:

You buy a level 20 gem, or find a gem and level it to 20...then you take that gem and sell it to the vendor at level 20 with a gemcutter's prism and you get a lvl 1 20 quality gem back. I hate this method because I hate re-leveling the gems, level 17-20 is a pain in the ass! So I just buy gemcutters prisms, plus I save all the quality ones I find from drops or from the masters and trade them in for a gemcutters prism...I guess it all depends if you can stand re-leveling each gem you want +20 quality on, for me its a no!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Dec 21, 2014, 5:59:06 PM
"
johnn9977 wrote:

If you use the recipe on a level 20 tornado shot you'll get back a 20% quality tornado shot. It's always the same skill.
Last edited by Everwitch on Dec 21, 2014, 10:47:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info