Have the 'Guild Profile' site page record 'Guild Member Capacity' just under 'Total Members'

I already forwarded this to GGG's Support Team (they said they would look into it), yet I am making a thread here about this because I want to see what the community thinks on the matter.

That being said, the Guild Profile site page should record Guild Member Capacity because those who buy extra Guild Member Slots, especially, may forget (like I did) how many Guild Members their Guild holds.

Not only that, it would make it easier for viewers to see how many Guild Members a Guild can hold when viewing anyone's Guild Profile page. I literally had to contact support to get the exact number of Guild Members my Guild can hold, to which they replied, "According to your transaction history, we see that your Guild can currently hold 60 Guild Members."

So what did I do? I located and went to my transaction history page, only to find very poor information. My transaction history only records the Support Packs I ever bought, but not things like extra Guild Member Slots so as to get an accurate number of how many Guild Members my Guild can hold.

What do you think? Should this piece of information be available on Guild Profiles, or even in-game in the Guild Window?

Thank you for your time.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 16, 2015, 9:04:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Although I won't disagree with the idea, there are many guild leaders that think the guild system has other priorities. We're making a list of suggestions in the following thread. Feel free to read and add yours:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119727
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 18, 2014, 3:35:00 PM
"
Samkiud wrote:
Although I won't disagree with the idea, there are many guild leaders that think the guild system has other priorities. We're making a list of suggestions in the following thread. Feel free to read and add yours:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119727

Thank you for the feedback. I have sent you a reply in the thread you linked me, though most of what's mentioned in your thread I thought about and brought to life months ago before your thread was ever made.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Dec 18, 2014, 4:26:12 PM
I didnt read much of the OP but if this is about expanding the number of possible guild members, just ask GGG directly in an email. I think its what charan did when he had his guild, thats why some guilds have over 100+ members.
"
I didnt read much of the OP but if this is about expanding the number of possible guild members, just ask GGG directly in an email. I think its what charan did when he had his guild, thats why some guilds have over 100+ members.

My OP is talking about how inadequate the information is on players' Guild Profile pages when it comes to recording how many Guild Members their Guild can hold.

My OP is not about expanding the number of Guild Members.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Dec 18, 2014, 9:33:08 PM
I am still looking forward to seeing 'Guild Capacity' recorded on the Guild Profile pages of this site for said reasons.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 16, 2015, 9:04:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info