GGG going to nerf kinetic + pierce?

"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
Ah there it is, the traditional territorial call of the Greater North American Neckbeard: "SOMETHING WORKS! OMG NURF PLZ!".
Typical warcry of the nerf boards, oh i mean forums.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Something is fun pleaseeee nerfffffffzzzzghzghzgz *foam popping out of mouth*

Keeo on going like this and I won't do any more effort to seek gear for cool chars anymore and eventually leave the game ... and like me, thousands more.

Last edited by chromafunk on Dec 19, 2014, 6:57:08 AM
I like skills that work well with pierce, lining stuff up is fun.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.
"
pneuma wrote:
Kinetic + Pierce is exponential damage ramping.
If you've ever played D2 javazons, you're familiar with the concept.

I'm not sure what they should do right now aside from just watching carefully.

Nope, nothing exponential here.

They would nerf it in a blink if it was exponential. Now they play their usual game, they let people use it , want to play it, build their gear around it, their skill tree around it and then finaly nerf it. There will be so much rage :) .
Last edited by DasName on Dec 19, 2014, 5:39:14 AM
Must you get involved charan <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I'm a little surprised they didn't make it function the same way as any other projectile that then becomes an AoE -- piercing prevents impact, no 'proc' of explosion.

I'm sure there are reasons. It's just the first thing that came to mind when I saw how Kinetic+Pierce interact.

This is what rustles my jimmies. Fireball+pierce should be exploding every time it pierces (altho it isn't hard to say that this combo will be broken as fuk), assuming that logic. Either make it so, or make Kinetic+pierce work just like Fireball+pierce.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Dec 19, 2014, 6:44:55 AM
Instead of NERF NERF NERF, i would rather have other attacks get the same treatement.

Im looking at you fireball!
I will refrain from responding to the kind of post like above so all I will say is:

POPCORN...
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
"
ressiv wrote:
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
It didn't break D2, seems like it would be fine here as well :D What the frig were those uniques called? Thunder... Titan... Its on the tip if my tongue...

Static strike will be last on the nerf list so I am safe for awhile, woohoo!

Both thunderstrikes and titans revenge

edit: shit it was thunderstrokes just looked it up -.-

Nostalgia just crit for 10 million and I INSTARIPPED

thanks lamo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info