Has anyone had this blink Arrow problem?

I was fighting one of Merveil's bitches on the way to the Ice Queen herself and I accidentally clicked on a box running away. So I was swarmed but it was an easy box so I said no problem. I have Blink Arrow ! ( massive smiley face ). So I fired it on the edge of the screen and nothing.

I fired again and nothing.

I tried several times and it didn't fire at all. So I simply went about my usual split arrow spam and got away scott free. No worries.

However now I am scared to rely on Blink Arrow as an escape.

Im not sure what exactly happened. I don't recall seeing any teleporting so I cannot say that the blink arrow was hitting the nearest enemy and porting me to the spot as I was surrounded.

Anyone else have any trouble with Blink Arrow? ps. It's pretty OP :D
Actually i got similar problem with explosive arrow , i think its evaluating the range between the player position and your cursor which make me think there is a range limit

"
"
ffogell wrote:
Actually i got similar problem with explosive arrow , i think its evaluating the range between the player position and your cursor which make me think there is a range limit

Wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a range limit as well, yeah.

Yeah that is the conclusion i got because when i moved the cursor closer i was able to fire (and with all projectile speed i got, my arrow can end up 1 screen away)
"
Probably works the same way as lightning warp in that if you don't actually have a clear line of sight (free of obstacles, monsters of course are not a problem), it looks as if it triggered but it just plays the animation and does nothing.

This is correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info