I demand a dev team understand me

I demand that I am heard by you important figure of this wonderful yet kind of "not smart" game.

A) First, I want to introduce myself, I am a currently old player (playing since close beta with breaks), I want an option for "OLD TREE SKILL" and you could look there for an image or something with the old tree passives.

B) Why I want this? Because I just fucked my 77 points witch and there is no way I'm going to be able to find at least 30 more regrets to make it work.

C) Why I think this is a good idea? ^ the reason from B

D) May I be granted full passive restore on my char? no, never, you don't care, and probably my thread will go to waste just like my character, screw your game sometimes.

Chris, why? :(
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Don't just ignore the people, is life a true democracy?
There won't be an option to view old skill tree's on the site with how the current live tree is linked into the site, if you wanted something like this it would be third party.

Point in cast the stand alone skill tree that was going about for the 1.3 tree, should have got the 1.2 version and imported your builds and saved them for reference.

As for a respec...not for another 3/4 months.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Just use the tree on the site to make it similar to what it was before and then use it ingame and hope it works. Is this your only char? I get to respec 39 every few month thx to the damn respecs, i wish we didnt have to get any.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info