No hope!!

"
thebreezybb wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:
"
thebreezybb wrote:
At this rate i'll run out of currency by buying sets and not getting anything in return!

Maps are not fun anymore for me i didn't touch a map for long time now and sold most of what i had!!

What, you thought you would get a reward for using currencies? Shame on you!
Go play our exclusive Trade Simulator or leave - GGG

I don't know why they even made Atziri to begin with, they nerf every way of farming the Sets to do it, and for what? No Uber Sets, and a fucking Flask.
Why even make such an area, if you're gonna make it near impossible for non-nolifers to even get in there?

Also, why the fuck isn't the droprate just flat out 25% for each set piece..? Who thought this was a good idea?

TL;DR: The reward of using currencies in this game is literally thin air.

+1 to this

farming is really shit in this game.

No point in saying "+1 to this" or agreeing in my statement, as long as No-Lifers and Hardcore Streamers exists, GGG will balance the game around them.
I bet ZiggyD is enjoying this patch, meanwhile everybody with a life have trouble finding a bloody Chaos Orb.

And no, I will not play their shitty Trade Simulator game that I did in Nemesis, never again.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Enzari wrote:
I think at this point, you've lost more money than you would earn with a hope. And if you're going for uber, it's better off buying a hope at this point

Indeed i did!! i had like 23 exalts now i only have 2 :D
Guess I'm luck to have 3 hopes in 40-50 runs then.
Huh?
Man, sometimes you just can't help but think that 'RNG' in this game is rigged (or 'individually adapted for the sake of forcing transactions').

I've done 115 Atziri runs in the last month or so, and got 8 hopes from it (7 full sets). It's really hard for me to believe you cant get at least 1 in ~100 runs (that's some wild RNG fluctuation right there)

Now, if I'd be offering them on the market, you could fix your bad RNG by buying from me :)

E:
Rigged Number Generator, lol :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 18, 2014, 6:02:20 AM
how can these drop in one run

[dbLinkedItem id="193969172" inline="0"][dbLinkedItem id="193969173" inline="0"][dbLinkedItem id="193969174" inline="0"]

but not a freaking single hope in now probably over a 100 runs?
Last edited by thebreezybb on Dec 18, 2014, 6:22:35 AM
Few months back I went on a spree between leagues and did over 130 runs (after getting a hope after about 30ish runs)

130+ later no hope ever dropped again. I have at least 7 full uber sets minus the hope, + a few more spare mortal rages on top of that.

I wouldn't have thought it was that rare unless I tried it myself.

As a side during those tries I got 2 or 3 catalysts, 7-8 belts, 10ish boots (pretty much all of which I corrupted and bricked :) ).
IGN: VistaChris
Last edited by VistaChris on Dec 18, 2014, 6:43:36 AM
No hope, the blind lead the blind
Carry on, though future's denied
Mare or stallion, there's far more inside
We're in at the kill, we'll cheerfully die
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
going to vomit farming atziri, and then i see your thread lol. getting flask 70% of the time
Wow people still farming Atziri?
"
Wow people still farming Atziri?

Can you imagine the audacity of people actually still playing the game!!

I hope i was sarcastic enough!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info