No hope!!

After more than 90+ atziri runs i have not seen a single hope!!

this game is hopeless :(
If I could "+1" you, I would
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
That's normal.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
At this rate i'll run out of currency by buying sets and not getting anything in return!

Maps are not fun anymore for me i didn't touch a map for long time now and sold most of what i had!!
I´ve got 1 hope in around 320 runs (on 108th one) after that I quitted standart :-)
"
I´ve got 1 hope in around 320 runs (on 108th one) after that I quitted standart :-)

Holy!! like i'm thinking about stopping playing for a while because RNG is so so bad with me after 90+ runs!!

I think at this point, you've lost more money than you would earn with a hope. And if you're going for uber, it's better off buying a hope at this point
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Welcome to grinding hell :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
thebreezybb wrote:
At this rate i'll run out of currency by buying sets and not getting anything in return!

Maps are not fun anymore for me i didn't touch a map for long time now and sold most of what i had!!

What, you thought you would get a reward for using currencies? Shame on you!
Go play our exclusive Trade Simulator or leave - GGG

I don't know why they even made Atziri to begin with, they nerf every way of farming the Sets to do it, and for what? No Uber Sets, and a fucking Flask.
Why even make such an area, if you're gonna make it near impossible for non-nolifers to even get in there?

Also, why the fuck isn't the droprate just flat out 25% for each set piece..? Who thought this was a good idea?

TL;DR: The reward of using currencies in this game is literally thin air.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Derpey wrote:
"
thebreezybb wrote:

What, you thought you would get a reward for using currencies? Shame on you!
Go play our exclusive Trade Simulator or leave - GGG

I don't know why they even made Atziri to begin with, they nerf every way of farming the Sets to do it, and for what? No Uber Sets, and a fucking Flask.
Why even make such an area, if you're gonna make it near impossible for non-nolifers to even get in there?

Also, why the fuck isn't the droprate just flat out 25% for each set piece..? Who thought this was a good idea?

TL;DR: The reward of using currencies in this game is literally thin air.

+1 to this

farming is really shit in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info