Elemental Equilibrium and Herald of ash

Hello random stranger, I have a question for you : does Elemental Equilibrium (EE) is applied by Herald of Ash (HoA) "on kill ignition"?

What I know is that EE apply "on hit" so the fire buff granted by HoA does not trigger EE. But does the "explosion" apply EE on nearby enemies?
No, herald of ash doesn't hit, it just applies ignite status in its radius.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
No, herald of ash doesn't hit, it just applies ignite status in its radius.

Arf, too bad.

Thanks for the input raics.

Should I assume that unlike HoA, HoI will trigger EE as it causes a real explosion and not a just a status ailment?
"
theonepos wrote:
Should I assume that unlike HoA, HoI will trigger EE as it causes a real explosion and not a just a status ailment?

Indeed it will.

"
raics wrote:
"
theonepos wrote:

Indeed it will.

Are you certain? Was there a GGG dev statement confirming?

I run an Ice templar (ice nova/arctic breath) with an Arc totem + HoL. I tested this out a couple nights ago and I'm pretty sure the Lightning strikes from HoL weren't changing the "is vulnerable to" flags on mobs when they are hit. The arc totem does, however.
Yes, I'm sure. Have you been moving your mouse off the monster? Tooltip won't change while you're looking at it, it's shy.

That could be it. Thanks!

I'll recheck next time I get a chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info