Question regarding family stuff

So my Brother asked me to hook him up with one of my friends.

I said I would rather not, because I know him and if it turns out badly it would be my ass in the cross-fire.

Now he says as his little brother I should trust him not to fuck it up.

Should I give him the benefit of the doubt?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Dec 18, 2014, 6:59:56 PM
Does he have any friends that you're interested in? The best deals are the ones that benefit all parties equally...
You need to trust your own instinct of what is right and wrong.

Even though you are family it doesn't mean you are forced to offer up your friends as they want it.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Simple... just ask your friend if she has any interest and if so would she mind if your brother calls her, if she says yes... make him call her himself and do the hook up. You're out of the loop at that point.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
He's your brother, so you probably know him better than most people. If you aren't sleeping with him, he is obviously not good enough for your friends.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I went out briefly with one of my best friends sister. It did not last long and we are still best friends.

Just never get in between them for any reason should they hook up.

Spoiler
My Brother in laws married best friends. For over twenty five years now.
"
leg-up from his big sister for a leg-over with his big sister's friend.

*sniff* It's beautiful.

(the language, not the actual act).
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
I got a with a few of my sisters friends, most of them played out fine. Just one hiccup really. Go for it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Cant reflect badly on you if you keep yourself out of it after introducing them ya know. Just tell them both individually its on them if it doesnt work out and you will remain in good standing with both even if shit hits the fan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info