So where is my respec?

I'm confused, they changed the skill tree again after the full respec on the 12-13th?
"
oldirtybomber wrote:
I'm confused, they changed the skill tree again after the full respec on the 12-13th?

They changed how Smashing Strikes works to only apply to melee skills, previously it worked with Spectral Throw. Something my build relied on to function.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Isn't it 3 X 85 characters for the challenge? Just limp this one up to 85 with bro's, then start on the next 2 85 builds.

(Edit for tablet goof ups)
"
Isn't it 3 X 85 characters for the challenge? Just limp this one up to 85 with bro's, then start on the next 2 85 builds.

(Edit for tablet goof ups)

It's by far more beneficial to do that later in the league if you're aiming for top 50.

misread something...
Last edited by Warmey on Dec 17, 2014, 10:55:10 PM
I think I heard someone at GGG sneeze

Time to beg for a respec
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:

Time to beg for a respec

Yeah.

We all have regrets... well, not the OP after this change.
I'll sell you some if you want. :)
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

Time to beg for a respec

Yeah.

We all have regrets... well, not the OP after this change.
I'll sell you some if you want. :)

Perhaps you want to donate a few then as you think it's OK for GGG to destroy builds like that...I only need about 90 of them.

"
Antnee wrote:

Time to beg for a respec

This is a pretty ignorant comment. Perhaps you don't understand this change and why it's a big deal for Redblade? It's not at all unreasonable to expect a respec for a change like this mid league. While this doesn't affect me, Qarl's post came across as rude, and I feel that Redblade's complaint is perfectly valid.

If this was a bug, or a result of insufficient QA, the players should not pay the price for it.
Last edited by Mivo on Dec 17, 2014, 11:31:52 PM
"
Mivo wrote:

If this was a bug, or a result of insufficient QA, the players should not pay the price for it.

This * 1000.

A change this fast and this significant should offer a respec to anybody who has that node. This is not like nerfing an overpowered unique halfway through a league.
Last edited by Xendran on Dec 18, 2014, 12:04:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info