1.3.0d Patch Notes

Edit: In a followup serverside-only patch a few minutes later, we made these additional changes:
  • Fixed an issue where magic packs of more than one monster could fail to have a Bloodline mod.
  • Fixed a bug where packs with Phylacteral Link would not swap their vulnerability between pack members.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 17, 2014, 10:17:27 PM
"
IndigoExile wrote:
Fantastic! Also, if I create a PvP only character, and have a hideout, how to I get from my hideout to the Sarn Arena?

Currently you can't, but we're working on a fix for this in a subsequent patch.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
banes312 wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
"
banes312 wrote:
So the duped items were kept in the game?

They didn't rollback the server? Haven't played yet today, still working, but read about people getting dupes.

Yeah, they kept the Dupes. Two streamers kept the exact identical cloak of defiance's.

Both 1 blue socket, and same exact rolls

These items were not removed because they were legitimate drops. There was a short-lived bug after the patch where some items rolled the same as other items. This has been fixed and won't happen again!
"
Still no word on a bug fix for Puncture? What's going on with this skill guys? We're not insisting it be fixed immediately, but it's not unreasonable to expect that our concerns are acknowledged and some feedback on what direction GGG intend to ultimately take with it.

I believe that Rory posted a lengthy reply about it today in a thread in the Feedback forum about it. I'm sorry for not having a link at hand right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info