More Unique Wands

It seems there are very few unqiue attack oriented wands, and in general the unique wand list is a little short for something usable for both casting and attacks.

Yes, Piscator's Vigil is an obvious elemental attack wand, but I'd love to see some more alternative offerings, for both leveling and the top end.

Particularly Kinetic Blast brings up the question of where the unique attack wands are at, and there are other skills such as power siphon that could make good use here as well.

I'm not asking for OP unique wands that are better than rares, but for nice reliable choices to fall back on for leveling, and early league when great rares are hard to find.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What would I like to see?

- Elemental Damage leveling wand
- Phys damage leveling wand
- Phys damage high level wand
- Alternative Elemental damage high level wand

It would be funny to see the phys damage leveling wand be actually really bad at crit for a twist, since crit is normally pretty natural to wands.

Perhaps one of the elemental wands could have a crazy base crit chance, but reduced crit multiplier and limited attack speed.
Another crazy concept would be a wand supported by cast on crit, and supported by two spells where the spell level is based on a fraction of your level. This could create a conceptual 6-link like wand. But I'd limit it by making the supported spells two that aren't normally used: flameblast and storm call, and by limiting it to a level 11 cast on crit.

Blast Wand
- Requires Level 31
- 35% increased elemental damage
- Socketed gems supported by level 11 Cast on Crit
- Socketed gems supported by Flameblast Level ( (character level / 6) + 5)
- Socketed gems supported by Storm Call Level ( (character level / 6) + 5)
Notice that flameblast with only 1 channeled stack is far different than a fully charged flamebast...
"
Notice that flameblast with only 1 channeled stack is far different than a fully charged flamebast...

Flameblast isn't supported by CoC.
"
Natharias wrote:
"

Well, it wouldn't have been a very good one anyway. I was assuming you could do a 1 stack version still.

Normally with CoC they do projectile spells, was thinking it would be funny to push them into doing area spells.
"
"
Natharias wrote:
"

Well, it wouldn't have been a very good one anyway. I was assuming you could do a 1 stack version still.

Normally with CoC they do projectile spells, was thinking it would be funny to push them into doing area spells.

Flameblast, even with just one stage, would be the most overpowered version yet. It would put Fireball + Arctic Breath + GMP to shame.

Storm Call would suck due to it's duration, so that's a good choice.

Other good choices would be:

Spark

Flame Surge (good damage and AOE but short range)

Chain (to force gems other than Fireball, Arctic Breath, and Arc)

Immortal Call (to mess up the timer, and require a specific setup in order to have 100% uptime)

Curse (any curse that isn't widely used, and forces them to get another curse item or passive)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info