Beta Key Giveaway (Over)

"
"
Selquist979 wrote:
Are you really going to read that many pages after 3 days>? im guessing not.

I've already read the first 4 and wrote down names of some I'd like to pick, and will keep reading :).

Do you read the pm or everyone have to post on this topic ?
I would enjoy a beta key because last month I broke my leg at work and am currently sitting at home watching TV or playing games, as such a game that entertains me and allows me to do somthing worthwhile with my time would be greatly apprieciated.

Fryloc - Currently crippled with nothing to do.
I just proposed my girlfriend on a roller coaster ( check video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niNDIpcvTI0 )

Soon I will get married and I know it will be GAME OVER for me if I don't get a beta key now because she hates when she hears my clicking on the mouse.

My birthday was on Oct 25th and I tried a lot on the forums to get a key, I'm active and I even dreamed twice about getting the key.

I even made this for my sweet key:

Dear Beta Key

Please, remember

how many times we are gonna laugh
how many times we are gonna cry
how this world is mine and yours
and how no dreams will be far away
I'm by your side and you're by mine
we will make every day shine
we will write our names in the sky
we are gonna run so fast...
so free...
I'm gonna have you and you will have me

Please, remember

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
Last edited by icassel on Nov 4, 2011, 5:49:15 PM
wink wink
If you give me a beta key then you'll be remembered by me as "the person who gave me my first beta key". From your point of view the key most likely is just a string of random numbers and letters. But from my point of view it's an instrument to lighten up the gloomy and gray day-to-day life. I hope that the act of making a random unknown person (me :P) happy will feel very heartwarming for you.
Been thinking about what I'd like to put in here, but at this point, I honestly don't mind waiting for open beta to be able to test and provide my feedback. So I'm posting here to wish everyone good look. Grats to whoever gets the key. =3
@The OP: I know you will give me the beta key. Why? Subconsciously you know that you will and deep down you know that it is the right thing to do. So good day sir and I look forward to playing with you.
Because I'm pretty? Does that count? :P
Well, I would ask for your consideration for a key but I have to admit, I doubt I would be your first choice. I am but a humble lurker who posts little, but I look forward to this beta and a time when I would be able to join it, test it, review it, and help the community and GGG in anyway I can armed with the knowledge I gain from the beta. If however you judge me worthy by that fact alone I would thank you greatly, and of course pass on the favor when it is my turn to do so.
Because if you give it to me I will give you plastic surgery to make all your dreams come true!

Also I give productive criticism I guess.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info