scion of corruption

did a elreon daily today defend the relic and those guys spawned and i thought hey those are the guys from the forum which have their own spectre

turns out they did nothing just normal act 2 necros no summoning no curse just melee attacks

is that a bug or did the get nerfed to not viable anymore ?
or did i do something wrong whatever that might be ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Dec 17, 2014, 9:29:02 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
is that a bug or did the get nerfed to not viable anymore ?
imho they were nerfed
probably because summoners by design should have only one useful spectre...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I believe they were called "Corrupted Skullbearers". Yes, I have not seen them for a while, so I can only imagine they were removed because no fun allowed.
Yeah, my mistake. Scions of corruption weren't nerfed, the summoners (with SRS) were indeed called Corrupted skullbearers. Didn't see them for a while too.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info