Hamster build//Static strike on torment league with claw

Hi,

First sorry for my english its not my mother tongue and its my first build.

I'm currently lvl 71 on torment league.

playstyle
Spoiler
I'm playing with claw and shield with static strike on first attack.

Why shield ? Because shield give you a lot of armor/life/resists, its more safe.

Why claw ? Because its cheap on torment league and claw give you a lot of life leech and mana leech.

I dont play crit because its not cheap so i prefer physical damage and attack speed.

Important : my gems aren't 20/20 so i can have more dps with this.

current gear :
Spoiler

You need life/resists/resists/armor or EV on your gear.
chest : i have a crap chest but 5L -- the best chest is carcass jack, 20% increased Radius of Area Skills, 12% increased Area Damage, life and resist its very good
On rings and ammulet you need life/resists/attack speed/+ phys damage/mana gained on kill will be nice, weapon elem damage too.
Weapon : claw with max damage and attack speed.

My current tree
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4EsQX5CC4ISQqbFfAV_Ra_GY4brSEDIuoj9iaVKaUyATY9OJY6sz3iRfRI7kp9SxxMYE2STipVS1boW69eRWHiYqxkr2XxZ6BqlWyMbWxvV3iueOt9dYDhh3aKOIw2jX2NgY_BkoCS85VmmhebJpuNnaqjiqZ_r-uxs7IZsty0xbVItxe7fM960AnTftYH18vdDeCV4l7jn-cK53To1usU7UHtg-96-WP8xf66

Futur tree :
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4EsQX5CC4ISQqbFfAV_Ra_GY4brSEDIuoj9iaVKaUyATY9OJY6sz3iRfRI7kp9SxxMYE2STipVS1boW69eRWHiYqxkr2XxZ6BqlWyMbWxvV3iueOt9dYDhh3aKOIw2jX2NgY_BkoCS85VmmhebJpuNnaqjiqZ_r-uxs7IZsty0xbVItxe7fM960AnTftYH18vdDeCV4l7jn-cK53To1usU7UHtg-96-WP8xf66ytMs6Rm0vqe9NmVNhNlHfsGCL8y2imLsBS1673TthO-wq4rwxILpRl85my0V7Lkd

Stats
Spoiler

defense without flask

defense with flask

offensif stat self buffed

14200 X 8.5 = 120k dps with 5L and crap item at lvl 71

bandits :
Spoiler

Normal : kill oak
cruel : attack speed
merciless : skillpoint or frenzy

Pro and con :
Spoiler

+good dps with crap item
+good move speed
+fast clear speed
+cheap stuff
+reflect safe

-a little prob actually with mana but with a mana flask or mana gained on kill its ok
-i dont have try high map

link gems :
Spoiler

cast when damage taken lvl 5/6 + immortal call lvl 5/6 + endur cry lvl 5/6 + increase duration max lvl
static strike + melee damage + weapon elem damage + multistrike + faster attack -- if 6 L you add fire damage or increase area for effect ( really strong for clear speed) or life leech or life gain on hit like you want
reduced mana + hatred + herald of ash ( may be herald of thunder but i dont have this gem :-) )
spectral + lmp + curse on hit + ( enfeeble or conductivity or elem weekness )
portal gem
faster attack + whirling blade + flicker + bloodmagic

video
Spoiler
Video will up soon

Thanks all :-)
Last edited by warbringer5999 on Dec 17, 2014, 12:52:51 PM
Whoa, 120k dps is very incorrect. The game already calculates damage per second, so the 14k or so dps that you show in the screenshot does not get multiplied by attacks per second.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
Whoa, 120k dps is very incorrect. The game already calculates damage per second, so the 14k or so dps that you show in the screenshot does not get multiplied by attacks per second.

Sorry i have modif the title
Ty for share, but impossible 120k dps with those cheap. u may need 100++ exa
"
tur_aw wrote:

Hi,
I have modif the title with damage per hit and hit/second
"
"
tur_aw wrote:

Hi,

I don't really understand what you changed.... Your title still implies 117k dps.

It's more like 1675dmg per hit. 8,5 attacks per second. if your accuarcy were to be 100%. So a bit higher than 1675dmg per hit.
"
"
tur_aw wrote:

Hi,

13k is your damage per second not per hit.
your damage per hit is 1089-2581.
9 hit (8.5) per second is correct.
My bad ^^
Title modif

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info