Cyclone mana consumition bug

Hi.

There's a bug on the mana use of the Cyclone Skill
Bug reference: 680,986,584

I have Cyclone skill, lvl 1 (mana cost: 24), with reduction of mana consumition from passives (24%, leaves the skill with 18.24 and game says 19)

PROBLEM IS:
When no mobs are hit with cyclone skill, I can use it for unlimited time, i have enought mana regen.
BUT:
if you find a pack of monsters, mana drops dramatically and you get out of mana while hitting them

no matter if is a unique monster or if are a pack of white monster, mana consumition of this skill seems bypass the mana reduction from passives.

To reproduce what i say, here's is my test:
Templar, lvl 28
passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAKPo8LUGHQ8hFnUz_TwRTUlugXsBo8nwOfEuCx4halnSa4KBCp1WvbLc-xq7r7vno

mana regen: 42.9
skill attacks per second: 1.2
clarity aura active lvl 4
cyclone lvl 1 without support gem linked

items I wear:
uniques:

rares:

Tell me if need further information.
Thanks.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You pay Cyclone's Mana Cost every time you start spinning. If you hold the button down very close to where your character is, you'll be performing many short Cyclones. This'll murder your Mana bulb whether there are monsters or not. If you hold the mouse in the corner of the screen, you're entirely fine because each Cyclone will take a long time to complete.
i test what you say and yes, there's is a minicyclone problem.

on my testings, i think that maybe were a problem with mana losing on hit or something else, but not, problem is the microcyclones you cast when trying to not go away from your target.

Thanks.
Last edited by Lëgend on Dec 17, 2014, 9:34:26 AM
Can confirm latter issue on dramatically loss on mana when cyclone. It drops to ZERO when hit. But it also drops immediatly to zero when cycling far away and there is an unpassable obstacle like a stone in Ship Graveyard Act One (fairgraves).
Last edited by Childa on Dec 23, 2015, 6:12:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info