Order of the Frozen Sky 'bout to get NERFHAMMERED!

Good thing I managed to get killed by them before nerf :'D. -max resists in 68 area, a pack of about 10 mobs, that I saw on the screen after death. 4k hp got reduced to nothing in less than 0.5 seconds. Was playing half asleep so no time to react :p
Note: deleted character after. Was level 70
Last edited by Aciddragon3124 on Dec 17, 2014, 12:42:40 PM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
You don't know what they're doing, so easy with the knee jerk posting.

I think it unfair to call anyone who gave feedback a casual. The fact that they got to 60+ in Bloodlines sort of contradicts that.

And before you ask, yes, I do.

You do what?

Well, obviously you don't.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Praise the casuals that led to more balancing!

Your highest is lvl 70 bloodlines. This thread is casual making comments they have no experience with.

Try Underground river or Dark forest and get big magic pack of devos or crabs and you will see.
"
Nerdicide wrote:
More defending of Frozen Sky from trolls. The majority of people defending it haven't even experienced it vs a big pack. Thank god I bought a new razer keyboard with macro keys, I set one of them to alt+f4. I had 4500 hp and 83 cold resist (PoI + Kaltenhalt), running level 14 AA in DOCKS yesterday... yes thats docks, not even a 66 map. As soon as I saw the frozen sky animation start, I reacted as quickly as I could and went for my macro key. Took a little less than 0.5 seconds to hit it, and when I exited I had 10 to 15% hp left. Must have been a large pack, didn't have a chance to take a look though. So balanced, can't wait for the patch today :).

If you would have ran away a bit instead of hammering your macro key, it would have been way easier. FS is broken in certain situations but it's posts like this why some ppl don't take it serious anymore.
This is the day. Now, a great part of HardQQore players cannot talk about softcore players as nabs/shit/cryers/whatever.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
I'm assuming this is based of the comment chris made in another thread on the forums?

this one?

"
Chris wrote:
I believe there are some changes to this Bloodlines mod in 1.3.0d!

Just going to point it out, but there is nothing in that statement about nerfs, just changes which could be buffs, though it probably is a nerf i wouldn't go start cheering about it until it happens...just sayin
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
Nerdicide wrote:
More defending of Frozen Sky from trolls. The majority of people defending it haven't even experienced it vs a big pack. Thank god I bought a new razer keyboard with macro keys, I set one of them to alt+f4. I had 4500 hp and 83 cold resist (PoI + Kaltenhalt), running level 14 AA in DOCKS yesterday... yes thats docks, not even a 66 map. As soon as I saw the frozen sky animation start, I reacted as quickly as I could and went for my macro key. Took a little less than 0.5 seconds to hit it, and when I exited I had 10 to 15% hp left. Must have been a large pack, didn't have a chance to take a look though. So balanced, can't wait for the patch today :).

If you would have ran away a bit instead of hammering your macro key, it would have been way easier. FS is broken in certain situations but it's posts like this why some ppl don't take it serious anymore.

Well first off, I didn't want to risk it. However, I doubt walking out of the rain would have been much faster than hitting my macro that was only 2 keys away from my pot keys, if faster at all. Especially considering the chill from frozen sky.
Last edited by Nerdicide on Dec 17, 2014, 2:36:25 PM
"
robotamen wrote:
This is the day. Now, a great part of HardQQore players cannot talk about softcore players as nabs/shit/cryers/whatever.

Reading these forums, it looks like sc players talk more shit about hc players. Just like your post proves.
"
Kullevi wrote:
"
robotamen wrote:

Reading these forums, it looks like sc players talk more shit about hc players. Just like your post proves.

lel, in every ''SC claim post'' (legacies, RMT, etc) there its a lot of HC players talking shit about SC players (nabs, SC/perma is worthless, stfu SC shit GGG just care about temp leagues, etc), don try to be the victim. This is divine justice since not all the HC players cries for Frozen Sky, and hey, IMO is legit if its very hard to survive with this insane mod, im just saying pedant HC players should respect a SC player reclaiming something for perma league.

Its called respect.

Thanks.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Last edited by robotamen on Dec 17, 2014, 2:50:56 PM
How can I have "hc rage" when I play standard, hc and usually one of the perma leagues?

I guess I have sc, hc and all the possible rage going on then.

Yes, frozen sky is not THAT bad in full party, where people have totems and things so the enemies have more targets.

It is VERY unbalanced if you solo maps and get underground mobs or mobs that all cast it on you at same time.

Again, you are commenting things you have no experience with. GO test it, then share your opinions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info