Order of the Frozen Sky 'bout to get NERFHAMMERED!

Praise the casuals that led to more balancing!

I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Dec 17, 2014, 7:01:06 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooo :(
Beta Member Since 2010
Go play more sc
"
You don't know what they're doing, so easy with the knee jerk posting.

I think it unfair to call anyone who gave feedback a casual. The fact that they got to 60+ in Bloodlines sort of contradicts that.

And before you ask, yes, I do.

You do what?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
It better get nerfed.

Saw like two videos of it... total BS lol.

This is why I wait a week or two to start playing the HC leagues now, GGG are the most terrible balance testers of all time.
Team Won
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133168#p9516051

"
Chris wrote:
"
Yes, but...Frozen Sky?

Patch 1.3.0d, scheduled for tomorrow.

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I know it's not going to get buffed, but I would laugh so hard if it did.
praise RNGesus!
I dont see any any key!
"
I know it's not going to get buffed, but I would laugh so hard if it did.

Knowing GGG I think it could be a "nerf/buff", like "Frozen Sky can't stack up anymore, but has 500% increased duration and penetrates 30% cold resists" :D

More seriously, Frozen Sky is broken, but if it get nerfed to the ground we will need something scary BUT manageable to replace it. Otherwise Bloodlines is going to be a "OK I got this" league just like post-nerfs Beyond league.
IGN : @Morgoth
More defending of Frozen Sky from trolls. The majority of people defending it haven't even experienced it vs a big pack. Thank god I bought a new razer keyboard with macro keys, I set one of them to alt+f4. I had 4500 hp and 83 cold resist (PoI + Kaltenhalt), running level 14 AA in DOCKS yesterday... yes thats docks, not even a 66 map. As soon as I saw the frozen sky animation start, I reacted as quickly as I could and went for my macro key. Took a little less than 0.5 seconds to hit it, and when I exited I had 10 to 15% hp left. Must have been a large pack, didn't have a chance to take a look though. So balanced, can't wait for the patch today :).
Last edited by Nerdicide on Dec 17, 2014, 11:30:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info