Monster Arena Idea

So ive been thinking about an arena where you or a party fight waves of monsters and receive loot at the end of each wave the rarity will depend on how hard the wave was.
And at the end of waves players will decide whether to continue or exit the arena if they stay the next wave will begin.
Every 5-10 waves there should be a rare or unique boss that is very power depending on the current wave.
The arena should be accessible in all acts normal cruel and merciless
All Acts should have a level cap depending on the average level people continue onto the next act
I'm not sure what these average levels are so GGG you do the math
Merciless however should not have any cap and level the enemies to the players level or the highest level in the party.
Every 5 waves the enemies level would increase by 2 making it more difficult as the player/party progresses.

Act 1's arena would be Island themed
Act 2's arena would be Jungle themed
Act 3's arena would be Colosseum themed

Every 10 waves the chance of getting a Rare/Unique would increase by 3.2%
Every wave the amount of enemies would increase by 5

Bonus Ideas At the end of each wave the player should choose whether to receive Experience or a chance at getting a good item.
Merciless arenas should have a chance at dropping maps.

Im hoping GGG will notice this and give it some thought because i would love to see something like this in the game sometime
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
PvP (or should I say PvEvPvE?) monster arena: 2 teams of players enter 2 arenas and play as described in OP. Team that performs better receives not only its own loot but part of loot(exp?) of another team.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
ENFO's team survival, anyone?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
bump
now that is an competition i agree on !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info