Dota 2 beta

mb someone got invite ? :) and we can play together PoE and Dota 2 ?
I am in, and loving it. I think this genre needs some small steps in innovation, but when they do that there are huge risks to messing with the formula. This game gets it right, but would love to see some more creativity.
Hey guys

Old school TDA player here. I recently started playing Dota 2 and decided to start streaming as well. Figured this would be a good way to meet people to play with too. At the moment, I'm just randoming every game to get back in the zone. Because of school work load, I can only play from 9pm est to midnight. Enjoy!

www.twitch.tv/nivelheim

I have played in that beta a little bit. Traded a free game I got during the holiday sale for it from a friend who has no interest in MOBAs. It's pretty fun but I can't find enough time to play to not suck everytime I try it ;)
been in the beta for about 5 months now i think.
it gets better and better :) been a fan of the original dota for years and still am.

i dont see why saying that LoL or HoN is better necessary it's all about your taste in games, not all of us are the same and therefore creates arguments about which one is better.
I dont thing that DOTA its better than LOL.
Im still waiting for a Dota2 Beta Key, but in the meanwhile I play LoL. <3
me too, i've been looking for a key to try it ,but i got nothing so far.
"
itrustyou wrote:
fail game
lol better

LOL Casual
I haven't got into the Dota 2 beta but I have watched a friend play it while I was at his house as he got into it. It looks like a really great game but it still doesn't interest me as much as League of Legends as, but I still think it's an amazing game and they have done a great job on it so far! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info