Thanks GGG!

Hey all! Ive been a long time player of PoE, and well Ive always enjoyed it recently i had taken a break.
With the release of new leagues i came back to give it a shot and DAMN! Im having a blast. Having a Streamer up on one monitor so i can watch epic RIPS well i play safe in torment is so awesome. Im having a blast on my fire themed sweep/infernal blow templar.

Anyways just wanted to say thank for keeping up the high quality gaming, oh and heres 200 bucks to show how greatful I am, and to say merry christmas.
Thanks from those of us that can't give $200.
Grats, and welcome to the Master club. I too went Master (from Journeyman) a couple of days ago. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Hmph.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
look like softcore can celebrate christmas in peace...
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
I'm just here with my five bucks. :P
"
argh444 wrote:
Anyways just wanted to say thank for keeping up the high quality gaming, oh and heres 200 bucks to show how greatful I am, and to say merry christmas.

Thank you and all the other bigger supporters for keeping the GGG devs payed, which in turn ensures that they can make an awesome quality game for all of us. Merry christmas to you too :)
"
argh444 wrote:

Hey all! Ive been a long time player of PoE, and well Ive always enjoyed it recently i had taken a break.
With the release of new leagues i came back to give it a shot and DAMN! Im having a blast. Having a Streamer up on one monitor so i can watch epic RIPS well i play safe in torment is so awesome. Im having a blast on my fire themed sweep/infernal blow templar.

Lol nice! Welcome back!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
welcome back :)
Welcome home, Exile! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info