Order of the frozen sky. Please don't ever do this again.

The Frozen Sky Sandwich

Thanks, but too late with the patch.

http://i.imgur.com/uoyWqNB.jpg

I just need to post this before I quit till the next league, as I unfortunately don't have time to level another character.

Keep in mind this character is 10 levels higher than this zone and I was just testing gems on a char with max cold res and 5k armor. I popped a 3 magic chest which had order of the frozen sky in it.

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" I said to myself.

Started kiting left and there was a blue pack. I got hit by a volley of frozen sky which I assumed was only one from the pack too my right. Boy was I wrong......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I will be salty about this death for a very long time.
Last edited by Insticator on Dec 16, 2014, 10:10:15 PM
How wide is that window? Awesomely large viewing area to the left and right.

Sorry about the rip. I managed to get to 70 and now I'm just waiting for the patch because that would push me over the edge, too.
"
Insticator wrote:

I just need to post this before I quit till the next league, as I unfortunately don't have time to level another character.

You "just don't have time to level another character" to the same point you reached 3 days into a 3+ month league? Uh....ok.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Insticator wrote:

You "just don't have time to level another character" to the same point you reached 3 days into a 3+ month league? Uh....ok.

I will entertain your question.

That was my third character this league, all over level 50. I finished exams on Friday, and I start work on Thursday.

You are correct that I will have time once I go back to class, however I will likely wait until the next league at that point.

"
Mivo wrote:
How wide is that window? Awesomely large viewing area to the left and right.

Sorry about the rip. I managed to get to 70 and now I'm just waiting for the patch because that would push me over the edge, too.

Live long and prosper.
Last edited by Insticator on Dec 16, 2014, 9:46:40 PM
And here in Torment, we just get phat loot
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Even I think that's unfair lmao, Shit's super aids.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Order of the frozen sky made the game so HARDCORE. Looks like there will be less REP after patch 1.3.0d I think. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 16, 2014, 10:23:01 PM
when mobs with order of the frozen sky mod appear?i hit a2 merciless and never seen one
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Dec 16, 2014, 10:25:47 PM
"
C1111 wrote:
when mobs with order of the frozen sky mod appear?i hit a2 merciless and never seen one

In level 60 zones, so the earliest areas are Crypt and Den (of the White Beast) in merciless. Most act2 areas are safe, though.
"
Mivo wrote:
"
C1111 wrote:

In level 60 zones, so the earliest areas are Crypt and Den (of the White Beast) in merciless. Most act2 areas are safe, though.

ok ty, i going to farm a bit ledge till patch ;/
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info