Oh how hilarious this forum would be.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
O_O half the player base would never make it to merc
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Stop being so softcore dammit!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Stop being so softcore dammit!

zzz
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Oh how hilarious this forum would be.

Yes please, a 3 month league for this and then they like it and apply it to the perma leagues. :)
was pretty common in lineage 2 when a highlevelclan found a botter from a rivaling clan they killed him resurrected killed resurrect till he was down 30 40 level
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
The thought of GD's reaction alone makes me smile.
I wish I could, so I could delevel one of my characters down to the 70s to use for leveling my gems.

After doing each Act something like 30 times each, I want to puke at the thought of leveling another character.
"
HoosTrax wrote:
I wish I could, so I could delevel one of my characters down to the 70s to use for leveling my gems.

After doing each Act something like 30 times each, I want to puke at the thought of leveling another character.

Wait, you want to delevel a char so you could level low level gems so what part of the game would you farm considering deleveling would also make your char weaker since, lvl reqs wouldnt be met anymore and such.
My cast on death build

;(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info