All these fuss and whining about Order of the Fallen Sky

I ait afraid of it!

Actually I am, I am playing a pretty squishy caster atm with pretty horrible gears. Just want to know where or when these mobs appear in merciless, is it maps that are above lvl 63 or 66?
lvl 60+ areas
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
You couldn't have asked this in the other thread on the topic? lol

Forum failure

This ^ guy speaks the truth!
"

Forum failure
I like to start my own thread, problem?
"
Pyrokar wrote:
lvl 60+ areas
thank you kind sir.
How the holy crapballs is this Off Topic?

Its plainly ON topic, it just happens to be a redundant thread about said topic.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Screw y'all, i always create my own thread!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
OK mods! Fess up! Which one of you messed up and dumped this in OT?

And don't me any of that working hard before the patch crap.
Spoiler
unless you want to.
"
"
POE202 wrote:
"

Forum failure
I like to start my own thread, problem?

If YOU get one of your own then EVERYONE gets to have one and you can then see the issue this would create

I feel like I've just given a lesson in etiquette to a 4 year old, lul
I am actually 3 and a half. And they hire mods to monitor the forums for a reason. To clean this chit up
"
How the holy crapballs is this Off Topic?

Its plainly ON topic, it just happens to be a redundant thread about said topic.

don't judge :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info