PVP from singapore garena

hey guys I am from Singapore I play on garena poe. we have no pvp event but from the post I read from chris he say we can connect to US/EU gateway to play pvp with you guys.

now my question. How the hell can I connect to US or EU gateway. I have tried the ctrl click ingame (only Singapore) I have tired the main menu look very carefully everyway (but no server to choose from). pls help if anyone knows.
I just want to play with you guys pvp
thanks
Thanks for your interest in our new PvP events!

The Garena realm and the International realm are separate. You will need to download the Path of Exile client on this website to play in the PvP events. Unfortunately you will not be able to use your Garena characters or account in the International realm.

Note that you can change your gateway on the International Client with the 'Gateway' field on the log-in screen.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
exactly what Yeran said. Note that in using your non-garena account via GGG's international client, you can play on the GGG Singapore (non-garena) servers. in the drop down list, there's no Singapore option, but you can type out Singapore to access it. In GGG's Singapore servers, you'll have access to all the PVP events.

you don't get any of you garena progress or items so you'll need to restart. since the leagues just started anyway, you wouldn't be too far off from everyone else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info