this game caters to rmt ppl and asian farmers

"
Eraqi wrote:
and yah I know I could get a mirrored item but im stubborn I want a non mirror but I didn't know it would take so long

So basically you admit that you'Re stubborn and that the game actually doesn't require a self crafted 6x t1 weapon to be beaten...

Are you a troll?

Also calling everyone who disagree with your pile of shit of a post a RMTER doesn't help your case.

BTW its a grinding-gear-game, what do you expect? Peoples who plays this game knows what to expect : a lot of grinding. Maybe thats not the game for you.
"
Eraqi wrote:
i have played this game since closed beta wich i think is over or about 2 years. my gear is amazing and i am level 97. still to this day there are certian things i just find impossible.

first crafting and farming, i have spent around 250 ex on crafting a sword i own i hit 4 top tier mods which is very good but still have 2 more mods to hit. i have been crafting that for around a year. i am above a casual player but i think this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long to attempt to finish an item.

so if this is the case with crafting i would imagiane that 95 percent of all players will never finish a craft even if u play ever day for hours.

secondly most bosses in this game are extreamly overpowerd. even with my amazing gear i will get one shot by a few bosses and other bosses i have to buy other gear just to have a chance with. god forbid u make a non cookie cutter build beacuse if u do you will not be able to kill many late game bosses.

overall to beat every boss and pull off a decent craft u would have to copy a build online and i would imagiane have hundreds of eternal orbs.

somthing most players will never ever ever accomplish this game is just a little over the top and scares away casual players and some hardcore players that refuse to rmt like me.

goodluck to all this game is impossible!!!

[all caps removed for readability - michael]

The crafting I agree with, its pretty ridiculous and master benches have pretty low options. Rest....are you kidding me, hard pvm....haha!
IGN: LordAsutarosu
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Dec 16, 2014, 9:03:44 PM
It also caters to me, and I'm neither...
GGG - Why you no?
"
blubbber wrote:
haha definitely not, quite the contrary, I only play casually and softcore... but hey, I am having fun so /care what the elitists and whiners think.
Throwing a tantrum won't solve your problems, whatever they are (refuse to read all caps text, nothing good has ever come out of all caps text)
do some pushups, they are good for you and help you relieve some stress ;)

you right push ups help
Lol all caps didn't read.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
You dont need mirrored gear to beat the game,especially if playing softcore.
Lol at topic btw.
"
Lol all caps didn't read.

This.
"
Eraqi wrote:

FIRST CRAFTING AND FARMING, I HAVE SPENT AROUND 250 EX ON CRAFTING A SWORD I OWN I HIT 4 TOP TIER MODS WHICH IS VERY GOOD BUT STILL HAVE 2 MORE MODS TO HIT. I HAVE BEEN CRAFTING THAT FOR AROUND A YEAR. I AM ABOVE A CASUAL PLAYER BUT I THINK THIS IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO LONG TO ATTEMPT TO FINISH AN ITEM.

SECONDLY MOST BOSSES IN THIS GAME ARE EXTREAMLY OVERPOWERD. EVEN WITH MY AMAZING GEAR I WILL GET ONE SHOT BY A FEW BOSSES AND OTHER BOSSES I HAVE TO BUY OTHER GEAR JUST TO HAVE A CHANCE WITH. GOD FORBID U MAKE A NON COOKIE CUTTER BUILD BEACUSE IF U DO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KILL MANY LATE GAME BOSSES.

Should have crafted a dagger, or something to crit with.

My dual claw char does nearly twice the DPS of a guildie with a mirrored 2H sword, and his claws are 200 and 275 pdps.

If you want damage, even after 1.3, Crit > RT

By all means, that's an amazing craft you have going. Just saying if I was going to craft something personally it would be a dagger or a claw.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Dec 16, 2014, 8:49:36 PM
"
lVlage wrote:
Game is nothing more than a gear grind ive come to realize it not even fun anymore.

GRINDING GEAR GAMES

Hmmm i wonder why...

But as to what OP says. Here is the thing, you aimed too high. 6x T1 is insane. I mean you can destroy content with mediocre gear, even t2-3 rares. And i mean absolutely destroy.

6x T1 was supposed to be 1 in a billion, a rarity. Something special, something severall people give it a go. And a weapon like that makes the content trivial. You can absolutely destroy anything the game throws at you with gear like that.
"
lVlage wrote:
Game is nothing more than a gear grind ive come to realize it not even fun anymore.

What were you expecting, Baldurs Gate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info