this game caters to rmt ppl and asian farmers

i have played this game since closed beta wich i think is over or about 2 years. my gear is amazing and i am level 97. still to this day there are certian things i just find impossible.

first crafting and farming, i have spent around 250 ex on crafting a sword i own i hit 4 top tier mods which is very good but still have 2 more mods to hit. i have been crafting that for around a year. i am above a casual player but i think this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long to attempt to finish an item.

so if this is the case with crafting i would imagiane that 95 percent of all players will never finish a craft even if u play ever day for hours.

secondly most bosses in this game are extreamly overpowerd. even with my amazing gear i will get one shot by a few bosses and other bosses i have to buy other gear just to have a chance with. god forbid u make a non cookie cutter build beacuse if u do you will not be able to kill many late game bosses.

overall to beat every boss and pull off a decent craft u would have to copy a build online and i would imagiane have hundreds of eternal orbs.

somthing most players will never ever ever accomplish this game is just a little over the top and scares away casual players and some hardcore players that refuse to rmt like me.

goodluck to all this game is impossible!!!

[all caps removed for readability - michael]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Dec 16, 2014, 9:04:58 PM
try without caps and people might actually read that bollocks ... probably not though, title alone gives away the pointlessness of the post
Way too long to finish crafting an item? You mean finish crafting a 6x t1 item. You could finish the craft today if you didn't aim for 6x t1. Do you really expect 6x t1 swords to be crafted with only 250 ex? Thats just a bit over the cost of a mirror.
Game is nothing more than a gear grind ive come to realize it not even fun anymore.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
lol well we know blubber is way to hardcore
and yah I know I could get a mirrored item but im stubborn I want a non mirror but I didn't know it would take so long
yes grinding so much with extreamly little reward is getting old I mean standard is so backwards 99.999999999 percent of drops are worth alt or alch shards
and whats with the people getting mad at my post they must rmt
"
lVlage wrote:
Game is nothing more than a gear grind ive come to realize it not even fun anymore.

thanks for understanding
haha definitely not, quite the contrary, I only play casually and softcore... but hey, I am having fun so /care what the elitists and whiners think.
Throwing a tantrum won't solve your problems, whatever they are (refuse to read all caps text, nothing good has ever come out of all caps text)
do some pushups, they are good for you and help you relieve some stress ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info