Lost Stash Tab??

Hello guys,
Recently I noticed, my Stash Tab number 1 was a 'Remove Only' tab. I read a thread about this here, and someone said, removing all items from the tab and relogin will make the tab normal again. I tried this and then my tab number 1 disappeared. Now I just have 4 tabs left, and I really need the tab 1. Is there anyone here, who has the same problem or know the solution?
Thanks for help in advance!
anyone?
You can answer your question by yourself. How many extra tabs you bought? Zero? Then everything's OK, you have your 4 default (free) tabs. Otherwise (if you bought them) you need to contact support.
Before it was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Now it's 2, 3, 4, 5

I think this is not normal
Well, was the tab that numbered 1 a remove-only tab? If it was, then everything is normal if you have not bought any stash tabs. The numbering is just different.
ok thank you
When the leagues end your stash and characters move to standard (or hardcore). The way your stash contents move is that they become remove only tabs. If you had bought 6 tabs and they all had stuff then you would have 20 tabs in standard, 10 of which would be remove only tabs.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info