Our Queen

I thought it was just cos she said baller a lot.
Other female gamers dont even say theyre female for a bunch of reasons.

@Charan, that spoiler is sexist. So its perfect for Off Topic. :P

And I_ didnt NO hermit was of the mild mannered species.

Also, silly GGG, nerfing my ability to quote people again, really? I know it was you kieren!

Spoiler
Or maybe its my browser, hard to say.
If Moon were female, she'd have released her sister's book and her sister would have written the /ot/ stories.

If Charan were female, some forumites wouldn't even bother reading those walls of text.

Other known females stay away from /ot/? Well, can't say. I've only seen Bex venture into /ot/, although some others probably ventured at some place of time.

PS!
Hardlicker as a female would end badly, Lady Wretch would be twice as annoying and we would tell Miss Dirk 'Go back to the kitchen, bake more cookies'.
Can't imagine a Voidette, though.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Last edited by Voidin_Blitz on Dec 16, 2014, 8:36:03 AM
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
If Moon were female, she'd have released her sister's book and her sister would have written the /ot/ stories.

If Charan were female, some forumites wouldn't even bother reading those walls of text.

Other known females stay away from /ot/? Well, can't say. I've only seen Bex venture into /ot/, although some others probably ventured at some place of time.

PS!
Hardlicker as a female would end badly, Lady Wretch would be twice as annoying and we would tell Miss Dirk 'Go back to the kitchen, bake more cookies'.
Can't imagine a Voidette, though.

Strong stereotypes here lol. Damn. Funny though, you if you were a girl would be as annoying and unwelcome here as ever.

Spoiler
And with unwelcome i mean eat the damn cookies, i threw em atcha for a reason!
The cookies are a lie.
"
Moonyu wrote:
The cookies are a lie.

Yes they are, all of voids cookies are really [removed].

Only people who are here for 7 years with 7 children and 7 day beards get the real thing.

Spoiler
The above statement might not be true.
Spoiler
All cookies awarded are edible till june 2043, do not eat after this date!
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
I wonder if there were as many threads about I_NO if she wasnt a woman. :/

No. The majority of us are straight hetero men.

That's not what you said in the other thread..... :-P
Forum signature
huh?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Wretch is there something you would like to share with us? Or Ranger to be more exact.

On another note, I miss old Bhavv. You know the one before he went all [named removed before support yelled at me.]
"
Moonyu wrote:
Wretch is there something you would like to share with us? Or Ranger to be more exact.

On another note, I miss old Bhavv. You know the one before he went all [named removed before support yelled at me.]

na im good, I like ze ladehs
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info