GGG had a way to fix Shock Nova, they even coded it and ...

They made a new melee skill called Static strike
gave it the effect that shock nova should have
and leave shock nova to crap

that pulsing effect was the salvation for shock nova

dear GGG Quality over quantity
please fix skills before making more
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 16, 2014, 12:34:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can you confirm that static strike's ability was gonna be shock nova?
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
....made a shitty click-bait Title for their Thread.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

^ what he said.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
They mentioned this on their twitch channel.

There's supposedly someone out there that needs the donut hole on Shock Nova for it to function, but Chris didn't hazard putting forth an assertion on what that was exactly.

Can anyone out there possibly put forth an interaction where the hole is useful at all? I've gotta be honest. Drawing a blank on that one.
Having never used shock nova at all im completely talking out of ignorance however....

As a 2H melee veteran now running Static Strike I have been considering adding shock nova to my cast on damage taken to help the shock being applied, that with ele weakness and lightning pen, to accompany my FULL lightning Static Strike ;D

I call it the "THOR" build ;P

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
Enzari wrote:
Can you confirm that static strike's ability was gonna be shock nova?
No its just logic
people have been throwing this idea for years and GGG makes it and call it Static strike

seeing the suggestion, then deciding to make it and finally decide to make it a melee skill instead of a fix to shock nova is plain Bad manered
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"

There's supposedly someone out there that needs the donut hole on Shock Nova for it to function, but Chris didn't hazard putting forth an assertion on what that was exactly.
haha if thats true this must be somebody that gave a shitload of money to em
because GGG didnt stop their nerfing train when my Tempest shield build was in danger with their Block nerf
"

Can anyone out there possibly put forth an interaction where the hole is useful at all? I've gotta be honest. Drawing a blank on that one.

I guess a sweep, leap slam or cyclone with knockback and CoC. Basically hit, knockback, cast shock nova and hit the monster that was knocked back.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

AMEN BROTHER !

I always criticized that, too....they add and add and keep adding stuff but they must FIX, FIX, FIX more.

just my 50 cents...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info