1v1 Standard Blitz Test0002

Our second blitz test event. Scoring should work better in this one, though there's a known bug where draws don't award points.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Fun times! Although I failed to be loaded into a match once, and had to port out, and re queue. Other than that, went pretty well.
Ign: Desync
That Was Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
when is the next one!
167 players participated.. 167. Eesh.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

Meh, there are just test event, that just pop up, without a schedule. I think once the season actually starts, they'll be a higher amount of people playing. I hope at least.
Ign: Desync
"
Cig wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Meh, there are just test event, that just pop up, without a schedule. I think once the season actually starts, they'll be a higher amount of people playing. I hope at least.

I get that and I agree with ya...but 167 people...not looking good man.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Can we get the Solaris tileset out of these, or at least remove the fog from it? Lagged like mad during every one I got.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Edit: answering my own questions, i think it's right.

How are Points calculated? - 3 points per win, 0 (bug) per draw. Presumably intended to be 1 per draw. To calculate your record, Wins = Points/3. Losses = GamesPlayed-Points/3.

What is Resistance and how is it calculated? - Tiebreakers, basically opponent's match win %, or in this case grand total points of all your opponents. I think this counts their points at the moment you fought them (explains how people who didn't play many matches have a low tiebreak).
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 16, 2014, 4:43:02 PM
Had a couple fun duels for the bit that I played on. I think the prewarm up time is a bit long though. The double countdown seems a few seconds much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info