The Unique Items of 1.3.0

I'm pretty underwhelmed. 2-3 seem to be okay but i cant see any potential in most of them apart from using them as a skin
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
"
Elf_97 wrote:
GGG all of this are cool but when will you introduce Set item ( green color) on the game plz ?

For a game that want to be more like d2 i dont understand why you did not put set item..

Unless they've changed their minds on this its never going to happen. They've said in the past they don't like how it forces you to use multiple slots for extra bonuses as it limits your gear choices. Not my personal view, I like set items, but that's what GGG have stated in the past.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
GGG should only implement uniques that align with my chosen approach to this game. Everything else is obviously a waste of time.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
lol...well, the only 2 uniques that aside from the flask that I like in this patch are in Torment only :(

/mad.
Too many uniques are just stats (not these, but uniques in general). That ring with the white socket is easily the best thing here. And that spiked shield is total garbage. They get 2% of your life if you die? Even at 100% it would still suck.
Last edited by Rowsol on Dec 15, 2014, 11:01:05 PM
"
Rowsol wrote:
Too many uniques are just stats (not these, but uniques in general). That ring with the white socket is easily the best thing here. And that spiked shield is total garbage. They get 2% of your life if you die? Even at 100% it would still suck.

The shield is obviously for summoners who use necromantic aegis. toss it on an SRS build, and that'd a decent supply of regen.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
"
Elf_97 wrote:
GGG all of this are cool but when will you introduce Set item ( green color) on the game plz ?
For a game that want to be more like d2 i dont understand why you did not put set item..

set items are already in the game as some items interact quite nicely. difference here is that ggg isn't holding your hand to let you know which items ...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 15, 2014, 11:29:44 PM
only one missing then i can go back to my sweet sweet standard league
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
I don't understand the hate. Each of the challenge only uniques are objectively good.

Doomsower is top tier. Taste of hate is good enough to be legacy in 6 months. Malachi's lament is a top tier leveling item on the level of Goldrim. Maligaro's Lens is very clever indeed and build enabling. Agrenods is good, and likely when all 4 are out they will combine into one of the most valuable uniques in the game.

I also like Nomic Storm and the quiver, but could see why people wouldn't care.
"
Chris wrote:
"
NaughtyMonki wrote:
I think you missed Belt of the Deceiver, no?

Yep, the problem was that we included Talisman of the Victor instead. This has been fixed now.

By the way "missing". If you transfer the skin of the belt onto another one, the aura effect isn't transferred. If you do so with Rings which have an effect, the effect is transferred.
So, can we expect, that the skin transfer eventually will work (later)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info