The Unique Items of 1.3.0

the unset ring and lightning staff are nice, this game needs items like this

BUT THE REST, oh my god, i seriously wonder why you keep introducing pure shit uniques to the game, i really do, were you those d2 players that kept playing for years and were still giant noobs or what? you think these are interesting? they make for interesting builds? no, they make for alchemy shards, you should just delete all these pure shit uniques from the game and leave only useful ones, they don't have to be very powerful but at least useful
I wonder what's the point of having uniques with increased elemental status chance when going crit is more effective always...
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
iamstryker wrote:
Couldn't get excited about any of these.

When is the talking axe and Charans sword coming out???

1.4 I hope. I cant say im blown away by this crop of new uniques either, they look real pretty but..

and this whole gain % to this and get % converted to that reflected to you as this minus that plus or minus this has got to stop. Three dragons started all that fuckery and its just getting worse.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
brag all you want but http://strawpoll.me/3185303/r average of 4.42/10
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 15, 2014, 8:48:17 PM
Chris how many player created Uniques are left to make? We under 200 yet? -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Is broken crown meant to be The Vertex Lite?
Not that its a bad thing if its much more available to people.
So my understanding is that the community will cry if you add uniques that are too strong, and if you add uniques that are niche so you more or less can't win, oh well. Personally i really like the designs. Keep up the good work GGG.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
I feed the Great Old One's Ward is a reference to Dungeon Defenders. Might just be Cthulhu, and a big coincidence, tho.
The new uni-ques are very good this release.
GGG all of this are cool but when will you introduce Set item ( green color) on the game plz ?

For a game that want to be more like d2 i dont understand why you did not put set item..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info