how to enter sarn arena

Says I can use pvp only char from Leo, but not sure how
The entrance to Sarn Arena is at the north end of Sarn, above the long bridge you have to cross to enter the city or exit from the city to the Slums.
Right, so how do you get there on a pvp char that spawns in your hideout with no world map?
You can't unless you dont have a hideout (which will then put your pvp character in the map where you CAN go to sarn arena) it's horrible design.
Can anyone tell me where I can create the pvp only character?
I closed the window that was explaining by accident and now I have no idea what to do :P
"
Waswat wrote:
You can't unless you dont have a hideout (which will then put your pvp character in the map where you CAN go to sarn arena) it's horrible design.

Is this for real? What the actual ...

I'm mad.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Xingbairong wrote:
I closed the window that was explaining by accident and now I have no idea what to do :P

Create a character like you normally would. Next to the boxes where the name goes and the league should be a check box that says PVP only.
"
FarmerTed wrote:
"
Xingbairong wrote:

Create a character like you normally would. Next to the boxes where the name goes and the league should be a check box that says PVP only.

Cheers :)
So let me get this straight....
Since I have a hideout, I am not allowed to create, and use a PVP only character in the game??
Is that some kind of joke that Grind Gear is playing, or what??
WTF is that all about!!
"
FarmerTed wrote:
"
Xingbairong wrote:

I don't see a checkbox :[ Leo is in my hideout, I've clicked the daily mission button... what the heck bruh :l

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info