Tormented Spirit encounters too rare and uninteresting.

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Made it farther than I did. Too similar to standard for me to care.

WoaH, well i feel better about staying in standard
Agreed with a buff to spawnrate of the spirits. It doesn't feel like a ''temp league'' just standard with D3 treasure goblins (Yes they Are treasure goblins, at least the same spawn rate, (1ish/hour))

And also the AI needs a huge overhauling.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

I'm debating about starting in bloodlines. I just can't stand torment. Worse than rampage IMO.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

I'm debating about starting in bloodlines. I just can't stand torment. Worse than rampage IMO.

Was really looking forward to bloodlines but decided to wait until frozen sky is dealt with. It sounds plain stupid.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
When those torment spirits infect unique guys like Geoffrey, best to just get the heck outta there. For melee anyway. :D

I'll agree that it gets old pretty quickly. Even early on :P

+1 for more spirits and less haunted corners
so I just ran 3 maps with no spirits, went and did a piety run, no spirit, ran 2 more maps, no spirits...

all those maps had multiple ambush boxes, multiple nemisis mod rares, does the league actually exist? whats the point of this? Cant remember a point in 2014 when I felt less like playing this game. My initial reaction to this league was that its my favorite league so far, now Ive had some time with it, or rather time spent in the league without actually seeing the league, I think Im probably gonna be going to be done with it by the end of the week if not sooner. Thats a new record after the whole 2 weeks I managed to play rampage before it just became pointless bullshit.

My master xp doesnt carry over, I could be leveling my masters to 8 in softcore right now and mfing with legacy gears getting way more loot. A new league actually has to have something in it that makes it worth playing.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
This is part of why I elected to skip this league

2 hander builds still require to much upfront investment for too little return
the new content is too inconsistent to be enjoyable
and none of the unique items except for one exceptionally rare chest armor are of any interest.

over all , there really was not much keeping me going after i hit the level 60 slowdown and all interest in starting over shriveled up on the fine in a matter of minutes.

also for fuck sake ggg fix the duelists gem rewards i should not be seeing 3 fucking faster attack gems , 3 fucking melee damage on full life gems (seriously why melee damage on full life , since when do duelists go ci?)

zero reduced mana gems and only 1 melee physical gem.

the rewards are shit and half the reason my character hit a brick wall of fun.

You are supposed to sell your FA and MDoFL gems and make some exalts.

If you are good at PoE, you buy your RMs and still have some exalts left over.

You then take these exalts and put them with more you accumulate that other people found.

Then when Zana is lvl 8, for somebody, anybody, you buy the Torment mod for 3 ex per map and solve the issue in the next quote.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
so I just ran 3 maps with no spirits, went and did a piety run, no spirit, ran 2 more maps, no spirits...

all those maps had multiple ambush boxes, multiple nemisis mod rares, does the league actually exist? whats the point of this? Cant remember a point in 2014 when I felt less like playing this game. My initial reaction to this league was that its my favorite league so far, now Ive had some time with it, or rather time spent in the league without actually seeing the league, I think Im probably gonna be going to be done with it by the end of the week if not sooner. Thats a new record after the whole 2 weeks I managed to play rampage before it just became pointless bullshit.

My master xp doesnt carry over, I could be leveling my masters to 8 in softcore right now and mfing with legacy gears getting way more loot. A new league actually has to have something in it that makes it worth playing.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 16, 2014, 9:34:03 PM
oh dont even get me started on duelist, last time I leveled one in a league where I didnt have all the gems in my stash the reduced mana was the same quest as the melee physical damage. Heres 2 gems you absolutely need for the majority of duelist builds, now chose which one you want... ya good design right there, I so love playing shopper, thats why I signed in to play this ARPG today, cause I couldnt wait to minimise it and then go searching on poe.xyz.

So Ive been running docks since my last post, still not found a spirit yet. For real, this is actually happening, its actually this retarded. I know the 3 orbs of alteration I will get from vendoring the yellows is a heavy burden on our already orb soaked economy but maybe this is just taking it a bit far?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
So Ive been running docks since my last post, still not found a spirit yet.
The day before yesterday I leveled on merciless ledge from 48 to 54. In all that time our group found only one(1) spirit. And of course it ran into a corner. Well at least we had enough DPS to kill it there. So much fun in killing the enemy that just sits in a corner doing nothing... maybe the next league will be something like "no monsters except act bosses; 500% more barrels and crates; barrels and crates give xp when destroyed; barrels and crates all have 1000-999999999hp"?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info