A new evil is upon us.

Flavored whiskeys!

First they pussified vodka and now its whiskey! Maple,, Apple, what's next Chocolate?

I can even drink anymore and I'm pissed!
Lol, you notice that now? Well, that happens when the kids want to drink alcohol without tasting the alcohol.
chocolate wine
cinnamon whiskey
peppermint kalua
chili tequila

plenty of others I can't think of
Cherry beer, I think there's a thread about that.

PS!
Oh, and there's "blueberry fizz wine" here. Tastes like cider with soda, if you ask me.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Flavored beers? No issue.
Sweet wines? Ok. I enjoyed Sangria.
Brandy? Blackberry brandy over ice in the summer., hmmmmm.
peppermint kalua? WRECK COFFEE FLAVOR WITH PEPPERMINT?!
Vodka? Bunch of pussies wanting to look cool.
But Whiskey! FUCK NO! What's next? Single Strawberry unblended Scotch? EVIL!!!!
I don't mind when someone takes a spirit and makes a drink out of it. Adding soda to rum? Ok. Coke flavored rum? FUCK NO!

I used to work with a man that was stationed in Puerto Rico after WW2. They use to by the black rum because it was considered the waste product and was all they could afford. Now its the most expensive. Why? Idiots and marketing and more idiots.
I'm with MoonYu on this one.

Even tho I'll drink pretty much anything alcoholic.

Taste has nothing to do with it. The higher the alcohol content the better.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
They use to by the black rum because it was considered the waste product and was all they could afford. Now its the most expensive. Why? Idiots and marketing and more idiots.

Economy. This would make the normal rum the cheaper wasteproduct.
He should have switched with the flavour of the month and started not paying for the normal stuff ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I don't care what he drinks now. But the point he was making is valid. Marketing can sell you shit and make you feel special for it.

And today marketing has decided that we don't buy enough booze, so dump some shit in it and sell it to kids that don't know the real thing.

those darn kids
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info