2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

Hi again, two questions for anyone that can answer.

I noticed Mathil writes up that he uses HoI but i havent seen it at all in his videos/stream.

Is Hatred worth taking over Wrath?

is HoA more usefull with Hatred than HoI?

Thanks
"
Ghinion wrote:
Hi again, two questions for anyone that can answer.

I noticed Mathil writes up that he uses HoI but i havent seen it at all in his videos/stream.

Is Hatred worth taking over Wrath?

is HoA more usefull with Hatred than HoI?

Thanks

With his build only 3 aura are possible unless you take more mana reduction.

Wrath, Anger, HOT. My DPS with 3 aura and 6 charges is 10.3K now with GMP and still have to take few more crit node.
Do you recommend using HoI while leveling or Wrath/Anger?
Thanks for the update Mathil.

I didn't realise that damage reflected from attacks could be evaded. I thought that when you dealt damage you got damage reflected back, no escaping it. Now I see why ondars is a good choice.

Thanks for clearing that up!
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Dec 27, 2014, 6:20:37 AM
With a phys wand, wouldn't Herald of Ash + Hatred provide more dps increase than Wrath + Anger?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
"
Ghinion wrote:
Do you recommend using HoI while leveling or Wrath/Anger?

i use -8 mana rings while leveling, get 2 rings (1chaos each) and you can run 3 aura altogether :).
If you are not using wurm's molt anymore, where do you get ur mana leech from if u did not take mind drinker?? i don't see any mana leech in ur 86 gear :(
"
RoMeRx wrote:
If you are not using wurm's molt anymore, where do you get ur mana leech from if u did not take mind drinker?? i don't see any mana leech in ur 86 gear :(

get mana leech on gloves or amu, is np
I'm playing variation of this build on Bloodlines and first of all - using 4 auras brings so much trouble that it is not worth struggling for.

About VaalPact - in my opinion it's not worth, playing on HC forces You to focus on defence more than offence, reaching sick amount of dmg isn't something I desire *on Bloodlines league*
Currently I'm using Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics and Ondar, droping those 3 defence lines just because damage is too big... seems not be smart. From other hand - reaching sick amount of damage is ultra difficult.

My current tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA-_WXl0V85Rm0OIw2YeJVSxa_JpUGIx9BAx61SHBSKgvz6l3ycNWJ0w5IY0PjhKc0wJxirJ2qNj1sjAW1wuy0xVLsgl4qWzpCS3jdqDBx1CMi6ujWGo_22vsJGYqbtXpTYevPerIZMgGbJv_eJP3nVFFHjb9NkiP2jX0wfNaKfytJUfDVlS4HHhGWoqN_xsHzmmEUsIIe9uefiHNwwnPHys5wP3O-7slEbOcJoFm89lvFKC0flSBVxoPbBAdMswj0wFS86msXakNQMOyw
IGN: _Pabulon_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info