2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

"
Carrmatt93 wrote:
since it's an ELE build, have you tried looking at this wand for when you hit 65?

Spoiler

lot's of jargon about mine and a friends attempt at a similar build -

Spoiler

A friend of mine droped it and then decided to have a crack at a kinetic blast build and after a bit of theory crafting came up with this tree from the ranger spawn although it could easily start in the shadow -

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIA7YMILpuNAF4ZjtN-_rp9dcSiu-Maj_ba-wkZii2Dlwav63cHhxOcpG-eykrDOpu1gwkqTX1brEdRTErIPyfYvTWStfJuqv4KPC3Grrc-8B9o8q9sTP-iAASzgpvtIOFzd-VX4icv7DiQVRo4sULzEXGFwBpG11cpVUth4iaVFr8Pq1M1jDYfQQMeBiO1SHBSKgvz6nDVidNd8io4qW4yCXJsbEbGnhB_DH2Cx_noQYfAZhhdPO_79bQ45RmXl0V86xTo1iLqBbX_3iT951RRR42_Y0MOSIV9KU_vfJ_fxBXE9g==

I decided to follow the tree too and so far it has insanely quick clear speeds against groups of mobs but the single target dps is horrificly low at high level unless i switch it straight into the 6 link.

So far the only required items in use would be a RRBG Alpha's howl, that piscator wand and a tabula, anything else is optional and those 3 items only cost me around ~5 exalts.

My gem setups so far -

Spoiler
wrath, anger, herald of ash and a level 19 reduced mana in the alpha's howl

Level 19 reduced mana, herald of thunder - curse on hit - assassins mark (or elemental weakness for single target)

main skill - Kinetic blast - WED - LMP - BM - faster attacks - Life leech

single target / charge generator - Frenzy - faster attacks (or LMP / GMP) - BM - PCoC

the gear i've been using hasn't exactly been stellar either

Spoiler

Even though my tooltip dps seems low (as i'm only using level 15 ish gems and lack a lot of tree nodes), it still clears trash mobs about as fast as the level 89 tornado shot build i've found in the 75 maps i've been doing

Spoiler

How is it? If you would compare to mathils?
Hello, will u update this topic in the near future? What are the most usefull masters at the beggining to level up? I really enjoy this build, looking forward to any update! Great Job!
Last edited by encory on Dec 21, 2014, 2:34:32 PM
Going to try this with a scion build for easier access to vaal pact :o!
It's challenge to sustain mana pool when single target, any suggestion guys?

But overall, a fun build.
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
"
runnin17 wrote:

You're not going to survive through anything with 42% increased maximum es, not even with bis ci gear.
Pretty darn OP build im 82 atm, absolutly destroying maps
78,5% crit change with 6pc
15.5k tool tips dps with charges and IIQ gem in 6link

My gear so fare :)

Still need 6 dam notes and not running Herald of ash not enough mana ><

Build so fare :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgmgDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8fQSP2JpUqCypbLR8wfDY9Olg_c0M2RXxJUUtXTLNNklAwUUdS7FM1VUtVxlm8XfJfKmHiYqxjQ2pDaxdsjGznbWxvnnBScNV3B3n2fyt_xoIegwmD24cTidOMNo19jb-VIJUul5eaYZu1nKSdqqKjpzS0OLTFtUi86r7uwFTAnMDjwfPC7MM6xSjHyslEykrOcNaK2wvjhOUZ6-Tw1fGz8-r2W_ba9uf7Cfv1

Thanks for the build Mathill :)
Last edited by Aramiso on Dec 22, 2014, 6:45:38 AM
"
diffor wrote:
"
runnin17 wrote:

You're not going to survive through anything with 42% increased maximum es, not even with bis ci gear.

Fair enough. Haven't played CI in a very long time and I was not quite sure how much ES was normal for a CI tree. Looks like it will need some tweaking.
Hi Mathil,

Would appreciate your two cents on my build so far. It seems to clear well but my survivability is lacking loads.
- Resists 75/62/75
- Life 2800
- Evasion: 4000
- Acrobatics / Ondar's / Phase Acro
- Running Herald of Ice because I do not have Mana For Anger
- Herald of Ash is there for just gem leveling. (I could put HoT on Red Mana)
- I've got close to 190 Mana unreserved

Gear

Can anyone explain to me how an crit ele kinetic blast works? I thought kinetic blast scales off thru physical dmg.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info