2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

What do you guys think about switching out Blood magic for a point in Eldritch Battery ?

That would lead to some tree changes around the top to get some ES nodes, and also skipping acrobatics because it reduces ES. But on the other hand, you had a free gem slot for linking something else, and wouldn't have to worry about reserving 100% of mana.

I've taken that point while leveling ( currently 53 ) because of some mana problems while running auras, and it's working fine. Now i'm not sure if I should take BM later on or just spec into Eldritch battery
"
peponas wrote:
"
Kharantir wrote:
Update on my KB build experience:

Piscator is ok for medium DPS setup, guess good rare wand (3ele roll, IAS, crit) wiil outperform it, but too lazy to look for one.
40k+ GMP KB dps with 6 frenzy & 4 power charges, can be ~50k with good crit+WED rings
Blood rage for attack spped & frenzy charge generation, 3.6& hp regen to offset BR
no VP, reflect (even thornflesh) is possible with lvl20+20q LL gem and flasks

Gear

Am i missing smth?where do you get the inteligence for the wand?

I have like 40 extra int from nodes and 33 from gear and i am at 206 int.

I'm using http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fertile_Mind Jewel to get a lot of int. Use it, and don't think about int on gear anymore.
"
Lyxs wrote:
What do you guys think about switching out Blood magic for a point in Eldritch Battery ?

That would lead to some tree changes around the top to get some ES nodes, and also skipping acrobatics because it reduces ES. But on the other hand, you had a free gem slot for linking something else, and wouldn't have to worry about reserving 100% of mana.

I've taken that point while leveling ( currently 53 ) because of some mana problems while running auras, and it's working fine. Now i'm not sure if I should take BM later on or just spec into Eldritch battery

Is a bad idea
"
Onepencilarmy wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:
WHats the current state of the build?

Anyone playing it on warbands? Would be nice if you uploaded some recent gameplay mathil

Playing this build in warbands. Currently 87 and doing fine.

Gear setup

32850 Dps with:
- 6 Frenzy
- 5 Power charge
- Ice golem
- Blood Rage

4140 HP
45% evade (uncharged)
40% Dodge
26% Spell Dodge
18% Block

Using "Poacher's Aime" or "Static Electricity" as main jewels. Even If Ice wall doesn't proc KB on pierce anymore it feels good with tons of pierce and you can pass thrue it with Phase Run.

The only thing that is annoying is the lack of colision with some map layout. I'm wondering if I'll keep the pierce chance and rely on Projectile Weakness + Pcoc for packs and Ass Mark + Ice Wall for single target boss. Need a 6L tho.

I use same gem setup , but ,¿ you dont have problems to bring 5 power charges ? , im thinking put PoC in Frenzy combo.

Your wand , i see is full physical damage ,¿ is not better other wands with elemental damage ?
Gear

Tree atm at lvl73

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4FtQYjCaAKmw3RDkgPxBGWFLAVIBa_GbQfQSP2JP0mlSoLKlstgzB8Nj07fD9zQzFDNkV8R35NklFHUuxVS13yYeJirGNDZU1sjGznbWxwUnDVc3B1y3n2fXV_K3_Ggh6J04wLjDaNfY1-jb-Xl5phnaqfiKKjo4q0OLTFtUi3trjKuXy74702vqe-7sHzwnPC7MSix8rJRM5w037UI9aK5RnnCudU6mLssO4O73rz6vaj9uf79f66_94=?accountName=Chalyps&characterName=MindBlastedChal

Shitty gear. Cost prolly under 10c, many piece made by self, including wand which got lightning dmg and accuracy/light radius in it before I regaled crit on it. Prolly could got cheaper and better from trading but what ever. Life quite low, but havent died many times after I started mapping at 68lvl.

Must say this build is opier and cheaper than ele split arrow which I have played at Warbands before KB. Kills mobs way more offscreen than SA :O

Nooby Video:
Path of Exile - Warbands - Crit Ele Kinetic Blast cheap nooby gear OpieOP
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Last edited by Chalyps on Jul 25, 2015, 6:22:35 PM
"
Lyxs wrote:

you can do this . but instead getting life nodes . get es nodes vaalpact and life leech applies to es

make sure ur set will be pure es .

and aside from that . replace bm with life leech . i actually gonna do this . if i got atziri splendid armor . then switch that rats nest to crown of eyes . make ur shield es also .

this will work good. btw if im not busy ill try to make a guide with this. credits to mathil for giving us so many alternative and revamping KB WANDERERS! FTW
Strive For The Win
"
ricotsared wrote:
"
Lyxs wrote:

you can do this . but instead getting life nodes . get es nodes vaalpact and life leech applies to es

make sure ur set will be pure es .

and aside from that . replace bm with life leech . i actually gonna do this . if i got atziri splendid armor . then switch that rats nest to crown of eyes . make ur shield es also .

this will work good. btw if im not busy ill try to make a guide with this. credits to mathil for giving us so many alternative and revamping KB WANDERERS! FTW

If you get Eldritch Battery, with pure ES build, wouldn't that leave a low life pool for defense since ES won't be protecting life anymore?
Anyone tried Vaal Pact with life leech gem ? i play KB ele and now i can instant kill me on reflect i have like 55K with my 5L(in party play with more aura its go up to 100K), so i think going vaal pact+life leech gem with 6L but i really wonder how will be the leech with KB and frenzy on single target, because with vaal pact no life regen so if the leech suck on single target its gonna be really bad...
Last edited by keta on Jul 26, 2015, 5:15:14 AM
I see a lot of you using phys wands. Wich is better a bi ele wand or a phys one? I know you can utilize leech better with phys wands and ele is cheaper but wich is better dmg wise?
Do you guys try to get flat ele damage on jewelry or wed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info