What would the value of this sick chest piece be?

Also I mean if I modded on the other resist?

Also what would the value be if I took the time and 6L'd it...?

Also I can only have one more thing on that right? Like I wouldn't be able to exalt it and also add a mod correct?
yes, it has one more spot, but it cannot be another resist. I think the best thing you could hope for is increased EV/ES. But I don't claim to be a crafter or know if there may be a more desirable prefix. Couldn't give you a value either, sorry.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
Thank you, and are you sure if I am not mistaken it did allow me to craft another resist maybe I just misread.

Either way that helps thank you:)
Almost vendor.
6L ? no ty
"
KoolaidMan0 wrote:
Thank you, and are you sure if I am not mistaken it did allow me to craft another resist maybe I just misread.

Either way that helps thank you:)

The most you can get on your rare gears are 3 resistance spots.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 15, 2014, 4:56:24 PM
Check poe.trade for similare items and you should find the value. i personally wouldnt buy it. it has too little evasion for the builds i like to make. but yeah deffinitely a nice chest
@Stodderkonge
I can only add like 50-60% evasion and ES to it basically.
Unfortunately that's not a sick chest. The evasion and energy shield values would have to be higher for it to be worth anything (around 400 and 400, at least).
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
I would put buyout 6-8 chaos
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out...
Yeah, you wont be able to add anything that makes it game breaking, but it is nice. I found myself in a similar situation and after all the math the ev/es was the best thing left. I got insanely lucky while simply trying to 4 link it, got 6 slots on second jeweler and 5 linked on only a few tries.

not OP, but as I rarely trade it certainly does the job.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info