PVP only Chars spawn in Hideout, cant go to Arena

When i create a new PvP only char it spawns at my hideout and i cant go to the Arena
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is not a bug, it prevents you to find a way into questing , if you want to join the arena then you can press B by default or enter the menu next to your health bar and go to PVP & Events
PVP events only let you join 1v1 3v3 and 6v6 events not the sarn arena, there is a daily pvp quest in sarn arena and pvp only characters can not enter sarn arena if you have an hideout.
"
Amongalen wrote:
Looks like there is something bugged with pvp-only char spawn areas.
I've created one 2 or 3 days ago (before getting my HO) and it spawns in location called "Sarn arena staging area". U can enter Sarn Arena from there. There are stashes and Leo.
However, when I created new char to test it, it was spawned in my HO (no way to enter Sarn Arena).

Other thing is that when invite Leo to my HO I cant do dailies with my "old" char which spawns in "Sarn arena stagin area" because Leo was moved to HO = removed from this location.

GGG, fix it, please :(

From other thread about same problem
Bumping this, as I get the same issue. Creating a new character in PvP-only puts it in my hideout, making me unable to enter the Sarn Arena. As well as this, the temporary solution of making a new account and rushing a character to 28 on that account doesn't work for me, because the Steam version of Path of Exile only allows you to log in through your Steam account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info