1.3 Facebreaker Build ?

Sorry i cant post this in character-specific forums.

Whats the "best" class for using Facebreaker ?
I basicly have a bunch of free respecs for every class and a 1000 Facebreaker which i have NEEEEVER used.
What would be the "best" class to build around ?
Can someone please link a tree and or items to use, if possible ?

thank you
Here is my marauder tree:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAWGPG2D38jM_2SF8_Gj55OX7i0iGezenVggfyQdl8pBm2LCXfG_o6Ug48FHEYkbyfg7YnC4bRYVKGYDJOj5kEh8C_QKBeE-9OG5esrwUtYEt07XrvhO8vzLaKYuzBgk1GhNllTb02R36-p62N2WFXDc9-dqxQR-8OFCDkUXzZ9zLqGMT2cqn-VA3NK1Aczj0P8wb7qgY5JItRYKIA8B9o8q9swGYEszwtTP_Yvf4Ktz7GrrXyNZJKyG6qPyfiLAkz0TYVICpNFE38S8SCivDpRsqQ

I use facebreaker, lioneyes remorse, 1st tier bringer of rain (you can use abyssus + 6L instead), meginords and jewelery with high flat physical.

I use Determination + Hatred + Herald of Ash

I use infernal blow as skill because cyclone is dead this patch.

You can also use this,

instead of leveling shield armour nodes, go for block chance and hp

ALso this might be helpful: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/445390/page/1
Last edited by umuk on Dec 15, 2014, 8:09:07 AM
Dominating Blow is always a fun Facebreaker build. It's strongest point is that you can tackle really high-level bosses while undergeared/underleveled by dragging waves of 15-20 minions over to them. It kind of combines the clear speed of a melee build with the danger avoidance of minion builds.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
IB + melee splash + lots of AoE is insane with FB. The downside is it requires very high fire res and/or high level Arctic Armor to not kill yourself on reflect when the whole packs explode (creating massive AoE overlaps)

1.3 allowed Shield charge FB builds. My first Idea was making it HoA ignite build
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Dec 15, 2014, 11:36:34 AM
I'm currently doing a facebreaker build with a templar using IB and Shield Charge with HOA/Determination. I leave my attacks ST to maximize their damage potential so I can overkill a single weak target and the rest burn down almost instantly. Abyssus+meginords and any flat phys I can get anywhere else. At 75 I currently am doing 16K IB and 7k Shield Charge with 733% new facebreakers.
How much dps can I get with tier2 BoR, t1 physical jewelery, meginord's belt and 994% facebreaker? Currently thinking to respect my aegis Mara, cause of "block is dead, play flameblast, it's good"
Block isn't dead, you can still get 50%+ block chance which isn't too bad. If block wasn't nerfed, block builds would become too OP with the new counter attack skills. Facebreakers received a massive buff with this patch. There's no reason to NOT spec into block as Facebreaker, seeing as shield passives now give a huge bonus to physical damage.

Facebreakers have among the highest base default damage, which means the counter attack skills work best with it. Just slap on a Melee Physical Damage gem to Riposte, Reckoning, and Vengeance and you now can kill trash mobs just passing by them, that is if you spec into block and get 50% block chance.

The change from this patch is basically: The best defense is a good offense. Block isn't just to mitigate damage anymore, it's to do MORE damage.

I don't know what people are building with their Facebreakers, but I'm now able to get 120k+ frenzy dps using RT (no splash) utilizing Proliferation + Inc Burning w/ Herald of Ash to take care of aoe. The rest of aoe dmg comes from the counter attack skills (10k+ aoe). Gear is 6L, Abyssus, etc.

Phy reflect is no problem if you just manually cast spell echo+end cry + IC.
"
EmAitch wrote:
Block isn't dead, you can still get 50%+ block chance which isn't too bad. If block wasn't nerfed, block builds would become too OP with the new counter attack skills. Facebreakers received a massive buff with this patch. There's no reason to NOT spec into block as Facebreaker, seeing as shield passives now give a huge bonus to physical damage.

Do you realize that 10 % bonus to phys is basicly like a 10 % better FB roll ?
Considering the median w/o legacy is 700 %, the shield nodes dont do shit yo.
"
RagnarokX wrote:
"
EmAitch wrote:

Clueless lol.

The %more modifiers come on the end while passives in the tree are additive because they are increased.

Getting 100% increased physical damage with a 700% facebreaker is equal to having 1400% facebreakers.

Getting 300% increased damage (phys/melee/while wielding a shield) and a 700% facebreaker equals to a 2400% damage increase total, or a 25x multiplier.
It is much easier reaching higher % damage now and attack speed thanks to some of those shield dps nodes.

But do go on spreading bad information how getting those nodes is bad.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Dec 15, 2014, 8:04:22 PM
"
RagnarokX wrote:
"
EmAitch wrote:

lol, clueless lol
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info