what the fuck? some guy holding hostages in Martin Place?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/lindt-chocolat-cafe-hostage-drama-in-martin-place-sydney-20141215-1278cx.html

I'm in Europe atm, but stayed up all night making phone calls... making sure all my family and friends are safe...

[Removed by Support]
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Dec 15, 2014, 2:25:29 AM
"
[Removed by Support]

Freedom of speech only applies if you want to be nice about religions, doncha know? If you have any criticism of genocidal ideologies, you'd better keep them to yourself or be prepared to be labeled a bigot and have your views censored by admins.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Dec 15, 2014, 2:36:13 AM
I'm just more that a bit upset right now, MonstaMunch.
this thing showing up at my doorstep and threatening my wife and kids...

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Dec 15, 2014, 3:12:19 AM
Monsta got probation because his 3 previous posts were right...

Was about to write something long that would end me in probation I bet because lies fear investigation and truth. I'd just like to say that I've done a bit of investigating work in the past, and the amount of criminals protected, and defended by people who easily fall into a sob story is tremendous and worse political correcteness has protected criminals in the past.

I'll say one disgusting example: Rhotherham child abuse ring, which was brought up to life back in august this year, it had existed for years, but the police was afraid of being called racist for acting on it. WHAT THE HELL, CHILDREN WERE BEING [Removed by Support]BUT WHO CARES, WE DONT WANNA BE CALLED RACIST CAUSE THE RAPISTS ARE A MINORITY.

Wake up people, you are not a bigot for saying something against someone who's in a minority;
You are a bigot for giving special treatment to such groups.

People are people, there are bad and good ones in all groups. If you can't see this, then you cant look past the color/religion/sexual orientation/etc. Such hypocrisy.

Oblivious
Last edited by Support on Dec 15, 2014, 1:34:56 PM
Less political correctness and liberastic "virtues", more common sense.
Thankfully the pest was shot down, but roots of the problem remain.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
Less political correctness and liberastic "virtues", more common sense.
Thankfully the pest was shot down, but roots of the problem remain.

agree.
sadly, the fucker took two innocent people with him.
and since all this happened not far from my home, I'm still on the phone trying to find out if - god forbid - it's someone I know...
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

Freedom of speech only applies if you want to be nice about religions, doncha know? If you have any criticism of genocidal ideologies, you'd better keep them to yourself or be prepared to be labeled a bigot and have your views censored by admins.

Amen to that. Triple amen. Gods forbid we offend someone and that someone would retaliate with an explosion, we can't have that.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Disrupted wrote:
Monsta got probation because his 3 previous posts were right...

Was about to write something long that would end me in probation I bet because lies fear investigation and truth. I'd just like to say that I've done a bit of investigating work in the past, and the amount of criminals protected, and defended by people who easily fall into a sob story is tremendous and worse political correcteness has protected criminals in the past.

I'll say one disgusting example: Rhotherham child abuse ring, which was brought up to life back in august this year, it had existed for years, but the police was afraid of being called racist for acting on it. WHAT THE HELL, CHILDREN WERE BEING [Removed by Support]BUT WHO CARES, WE DONT WANNA BE CALLED RACIST CAUSE THE RAPISTS ARE A MINORITY.

Wake up people, you are not a bigot for saying something against someone who's in a minority;
You are a bigot for giving special treatment to such groups.

People are people, there are bad and good ones in all groups. If you can't see this, then you cant look past the color/religion/sexual orientation/etc. Such hypocrisy.

wait what, what kind of edit is that? so I cant say "raped", but I can say "rapist"? The edit implies that I wrote something else which makes me look bad (it would be poor form to say they were "F'ed"), at least be consistent with your edits.
If you wanna edit that part, might as well edit the whole rotherham child abuse ring as anyone could find what happened by doing the search on that.

EDIT: I mean really at least tell me what Im supposed to write
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Dec 15, 2014, 8:11:09 PM
ISIL draws malcontents and people that otherwise belong in an asylum. They are drawn to the violent ideology of the assholes and know nothing about being an actual Muslim.

The Boston bombers are a good example. The older brother went to Chechnya and the locals laughed at him and his total lack of understanding of the religion. That's why he went back home to commit his crime of anger.

This yahoo in Sydney had a history of violent actions and needed to be hospitalized. Only no one wants to pay for hospitals for the insane. Dump them on the street. Most of them are harmless anyway.

Rant over.

Spoiler
I'm depressed right now. Just ignore it.
@johnKeys

I hope your loved ones are OK.

I dislike all religions equally...except maybe certain aspects of the Rastafari movement minus any of the god stuff.

Peace, love and happiness to all.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info