Leadup to 0.9.3

There are threads about new screenshots here and here. There's a progress thread that I'm going to try to update daily here.

The purpose of this post is to point you to those threads just in case you don't check General Discussion often :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:46:05 AM
The still images don't appear to do the animations justice. I can see something is happening, but are you able to post a short (10 second) video showing the animations? All I'm seeing is some golden arrows and fireballs.

The flask art in the Firestorm screenshot reminds me of:

1. A box
2. A wedding cake
3. A diamond (how is that even standing upright)
4. Really bulky object (hopefully that contains a lot of mana potion)
5. One of those bottles with the caps that you have to turn for a really long time to open, those are annoying

Flask art for arrow-storm-thing:

1&2: Shampoo bottles (this is hilarious and awesome)
5. A vial - is this the lowest level of flask?

Looking good! And funny. Wedding cake healing potion, heh.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Flask art for arrow-storm-thing:

1&2: Shampoo bottles (this is hilarious and awesome)
5. A vial - is this the lowest level of flask?

Yes these are the lowest (minor) level of flasks.

Not quite sure what the others were off the top of my head.
Forum Sheriff
"
Dreggon wrote:
The still images don't appear to do the animations justice. I can see something is happening, but are you able to post a short (10 second) video showing the animations? All I'm seeing is some golden arrows and fireballs.

I do plan to post some videos - they're just slower to prepare :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2011, 11:19:49 PM
Nice, thanks for the update.
Gangplank - Level 73 Mara.

"I ate some oranges and it was k"
Next time there's a major update like this, it should be given only a day or two's warning, so people don't stop playing and lose interest while waiting. The same thing happens when Blizzard announces a ladder reset on D2 -- people quit playing and forget about the game :(
The flasks in the Firestorm pic are:
Large Life Flask, Imbued Life Flask, Medium(?) Vial, Colossal Mana Flask, Imbued Mana Flask.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Oct 31, 2011, 11:37:31 PM
Spoiler
there will be drool.... from all testers at this...
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
The flasks in the Firestorm pic are:
Large Life Flask, Imbued Life Flask, Medium(?) Vial, Colossal Mana Flask, Imbued Mana Flask.

Maybe they'll make an Ouroboros flask that fills itself up faster the more it already has in it. "This will sustain me" versus "oh shit I'm dying"
IRON MAN
Man can't wait for 0.9.3, lots of new content to test and a little bonus (Fun on doing it)
Hmm... What should I write here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info