Vote there:
http://strawpoll.me/3185303

Can aswell discuss on anything

which new unique you prefer, which one makes you vomit
pleased or not, why?

Results so far:

246votes
average 4.4/10
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 18, 2014, 9:28:19 AM
Goodness man, you're like a strawpoll production machine
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
I want that new sword
"
mego950 wrote:
I want that new sword
very nice indeed

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Enzari wrote:
i like to know what other players think
I suppose the uniques are ok ish, alot of pvp based ones which at this moment in time don't do anything for me at all. It's a pvp focused patch though so I suppose I should of seen it coming. I was hoping for some summoner ones.

Maybe if I get into pvp they may appeal to me abit more, the problem is I've never like pvp that much.

Uniques I do like are,
1) the 2handed sword
2) ziggys ring
3) the cold flask
4) the shock ring
Last edited by facelessman122 on Dec 14, 2014, 5:58:44 AM
"
I suppose the uniques are ok ish, alot of pvp based ones which at this moment in time don't do anything for me at all. It's a pvp focused patch though so I suppose I should of seen it coming. I was hoping for some summoner ones.

Maybe if I get into pvp they may appeal to me abit more, the problem is I've never like pvp that much.

Uniques I do like are,
1) the 2handed sword
2) ziggys ring
3) the cold flask
4) the shock ring

i agree about the good uniques you mentionned

but i would have like to see the pvp uniques that good for pvp AND for pve, unique that you look at and dont see PVP written all over them. The game is a PVE and im pretty sure that even if i say a random number like, 70% of the players dont pvp, id still be lower than the real number of non-pvp players. Since the game is a pve based game, uniques should be built PVE and PVP should adapt to those items

Other thing that bugs me.

Yeah the shock ring is really nice, but damn its bloodline only... where the fuck is the "bloodline" theme in this creation. IMHO league only unique should have the flavour of the league, not just a really good unique that every other leagues are jalous about, like that ring, Torment version of that league only ring sucks... a lot!
"
Enzari wrote:

Maybe he owns strawpoll and promotes it in this way.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Garbage and worthless uniques.
"
Garbage and worthless uniques.

Could you elaborate?
Another quality ZAP! post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info