ahk logout - doesnt?

"
visualize wrote:
Why play HC when you need to cheat to play it, smh HC is supposed to be HC.

People play HC to brag how good they are but without logout macros they cant keep their chars alive to brag with them. Its a lose-lose situation.
"
visualize wrote:

You cheat the game because desync cheats you. It's fair.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
so SC players never logout to avoid xp penalty - i doubt it.
any how was looking for hel pwith ahk, start a new thread plz if u 2 want to bash HC logout :)
Hardcore league is not about being hardcore player its about getting unreal respect from unknown to you people, ability to feel yourself higher rank than others, and a right to say *Standart is shit, and you all suckers*. So logout things is must for 99% of hardcore players
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
"
Logout in HC leagues needs a 3 second timer anyways.

Just like in Diablo 2! Yaaaa we're oldskool gam3rs!

This is sarcasm right? D2 had no timer either

@kolton: thanks, the "sleep 50" part fixed it. hmm, weird.. it still fails sometimes
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Dec 16, 2014, 2:12:02 PM
Yeah mine stopped working as well... Could always alt+f4 but then you gotta load the damn game again :(

What gives?
IGN: Killerwalski
Mine works. Not needed it in a while, but tested it a few times after I saw the posts here. Could be a different script (can't post it at the moment since I'm not on my gaming PC).
"
Hardcore league is not about being hardcore player its about getting unreal respect from unknown to you people, ability to feel yourself higher rank than others, and a right to say *Standart is shit, and you all suckers*. So logout things is must for 99% of hardcore players

99 percent of deaths are due to being 1 shot, logout will not save you from that. hardcore players do deserve more respect, aside from that they play knowing that things like lag or desync may also kill them. this gives endgame in poe some meaning as well, in standard you just endlessly grind for no apparent reason, whereas in hardcore you are testing how long you can go without making a fatal mistake.

softcore has always been seen as a stepping stone to hardcore in arpg, unless you are a casual gamer and only player every so often, but if you are playing more than 30 hours a week and still playing on softcore than you really are a noob im sorry.
Last edited by BossOfThisGym on Dec 17, 2014, 12:08:49 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:

@kolton: thanks, the "sleep 50" part fixed it. hmm, weird.. it still fails sometimes

yep i thought this sorted it but mine is working kindof randomly again :(
Just riiped to Congealed Blood unique, i need to sort it or think of a new strategy :P
"
"
visualize wrote:

People play HC to brag how good they are but without logout macros they cant keep their chars alive to brag with them. Its a lose-lose situation.

The game is balanced around people having the ability to log out though. So these arguments mean nothing.
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info