Hi! I am Bike Curious

Wellington, New Zealand.

There is a bit of variety floating around (picture every colour and shade of Suzuki GN150/250 you can imagine), but the cheaper Asian bikes tend to dominate the lower end of the market, while the other end is mostly HDs.

I see a few good BMW bikes floating round, but never had the chance to ride one outside of a liveried 700 that my dad used to have when he was with the police.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Dec 14, 2014, 5:32:42 PM
BMW can be pricey, them newer models. Hop on a Suzuki DR650, civilised version of that 250 you had and see for yourself if you get the "I can go anywhere on this with my own pace" feel. They are cheap as dirt, have thousands of proven mods available and spare parts/aftermarket farkles are plentiful.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Well, they have a nice(ish) looking secondhand DR650 at WGTN Motorcycles, so I'll pop down on the weekend and give it a test.

They also have Suzuki VS800 that looks pretty mean, but I've got no experience with them - you tried one before?

VS800

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Nope, my thing is them ADV bikes. Besides that I rode a few naked bikes, but 99% of them are too small for me, I'm a really tall fucker. For example I've been told that I look "undignified" when riding a suzuki SV650 because I look like a dude sitting on a dog lol.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

You're probably taller than me, but at 6'4" I can kind of feel your pain.

6'4 on me too exactly haha. We look ridiculous on medium sized bikes, especially those with sportier riding position.
For comparison - I can plant my feet on the ground from my Tenere but just enough - BMW GS1150 Adventure is much lower although waaaay bulkier and heavier. There are bikes for every type of build and I found a perfect one for me.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
That is a nice looking piece of kit.

its meant to be "Neo Retro" wtv the fuck that means, I just like how it looks like a 90's era bike, just more badass
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Me Schooner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info