lets talk about kittens.

Kittens are .....

Cute

Forum signature
Soon. Too soon I will be adopting another kitten.

Depression warning! Open at own risk.
Spoiler
We are putting my cat down Monday. His cancer in his neck is making it hard for him to eat and his breathing is getting worse.

I treat my pets as members of the family so I feel your pain Moon.

I'm sure your pussy cat had an excellent standard of life.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Don't make me remember my high school years, please.

You know how maddeningly annoying is it to have a psycho girl feigning to be a cat as your friend?
Even worse on the "show and tell" days. I think I still have one or two claw scars.

PS!
I have a dog, never barks and smells permanently like urine, even after a shower. He eats better than me, though.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I just adopted a cat this past weekend!

pictars!

Bonus points - Adventure Time jammies, and my favorite photo is the one where Phedre is looking up and obviously thinking "DID I LEAVE THE STOVE ON?"

Double bonus- Phedre is intrigued by PoE.

IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Last edited by Vyvanne on Dec 16, 2014, 4:57:14 PM
"
Vyvanne wrote:
I just adopted a cat this past weekend!

pictars!

Bonus points - Adventure Time jammies, and my favorite photo is the one where Phedre is looking up and obviously thinking "DID I LEAVE THE STOVE ON?"

Double bonus- Phedre is intrigued by PoE.

omg so cute.! i havent seen my cats since 2 years. moved to far away from them :( my mum keeps them.
My_Bloody_Valentine
PoE leveling has been somewhat hampered by the fact that I moved my computer setup into my living room. It's right next to the couch which has become Phedre's favorite spot, and every 20 minutes or so she'll hop onto the arm and reach out with a paw at me. She'll do this until I pet her again.

Giving her a few weeks/months to settle in, then adopting cat number two !
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info